Re: Hotbar system

Frostdemon727 wrote:
Rick wrote:I think a utility belt would be a good solution to this, possibly attached to the jumpsuit to give people another reason to not instantly jump into diving suits, security could have holsters for batons too..
Sounds nice, could be used to keep Welders and Cutters on your belt, instead of tha inventory (since its quite weird to see someone have 5 Welders in his "pockets". Same should go for infact, all two Handed items in my opinion (but maybe there should be an stationary holster for an Fire extinguisher or something alpng the Lines.
A fire extinguisher sounds really weird, unless there was some firefighting suit that gave you even more fire protection, that could be really cool (and super badass)

A pocket extinguisher like the ones you can find in cars could be cool if you couldn't keep normal ones in your inventory, with reduced capacity just to stop fires from starting rather than fighting

Re: Hotbar system

Rick wrote:I think a utility belt would be a good solution to this, possibly attached to the jumpsuit to give people another reason to not instantly jump into diving suits, security could have holsters for batons too..
Pretty good idea.
Frostdemon727 wrote:[...] (since its quite weird to see someone have 5 Welders in his "pockets" [...])
Wait, who does that?