Hotbar system

Probaly been asked a few times, a simple hotbar system for small items such as the flashlight, wrench or baton etc. i'd abstain from allowing it to use items like breathing masks and syringes to keep it challenging to survive in situations where you're getting flooded fast

Re: Hotbar system

This is actually a nice suggestion. I find it a hassle to keep dragging stuff, and the metal crates. You gotta have some kind of action bar that you can use to "look" inside it instead of picking it up and then "looking" inside.

Re: Hotbar system

Rick wrote:I think a utility belt would be a good solution to this, possibly attached to the jumpsuit to give people another reason to not instantly jump into diving suits, security could have holsters for batons too..
Sounds nice, could be used to keep Welders and Cutters on your belt, instead of tha inventory (since its quite weird to see someone have 5 Welders in his "pockets". Same should go for infact, all two Handed items in my opinion (but maybe there should be an stationary holster for an Fire extinguisher or something alpng the Lines.
Hi,

I'm Frost.