Some questions and some bugs.

Bugs first thou because I figure it would be more useful or more thought after first. One everyone is probably aware of is the the bodies falling through the floor. Which I'm assuming is a sync issue. Another one I noticed is that the bodies don't seem to move via legs anymore or it seemed to be that before the feet would be the center of motive. If that changed or has not is a question and a bug in itself, because I noticed I was having issues moving into smaller shafts, my body would move out of the hole, but my body wasn't centered of movement and I was trapped in there if that makes any sense. One more thing I noticed is that some of my submarines that had fully functioning electrical grid, now are prone to more electrical fires. Is that a bug or is this a change to how the grid works, different numbers or an RNG implemented to it?

As for some suggestions/ questions. A lot of time it's very easy to just run away from a creature at a high speed, is the speed of creatures, and the submarines still in a process of balance testing?

Is it planned to have creatures be able to physically grab people when they maul them? Via outside of the sub, inside, or digging an arm inside.

Are AI crew going to be an option for servers? Is there going to be a dedicated server client? This could also help on empty sub vs sub mission, but would require more AI made to engage other subs.

What is the direction you are taking the submarine editor, do you like how it is, or do you want to make it easier to use? I find it very strenuous process to design subs, but it has defiantly improved.

Is it planned for someone like a captain to have an officer naval pistol? (loosing velocity, and effectiveness and basically being put into a single action under water of course.)

Are wreckage missions in the plans of a different kind of mission? As in starting in a shuttle with your group to go recover, and repair a broken sub. That could be fun.

The flare used to be brighter, but now it seems dark in lit rooms. Was this intentional?

Is this a pet project of your own, and do you do this full time or on your free time? I wasn't sure if this was a single person working on this or not. Excuse my ignorance(edit)

Thanks for any answers in-head of time. I really love this game, it's attention to detail with functional logic gates, and wiring, the pressure system. It's great. Keep up the good work.