Some ideas

Hello all! I just thought i'd drop by and give my suggestions to better improve this amazing game - props to the developer(s) for creating a unique underwater sandbox! Anyways enough ass kissing onwards to the suggestions!

1. Sprite turn animation for opening/using equipment, when a character uses anything that requires his attention (opening crates/dressers operating nav coms etc) the character's sprite will turn to face "towards" the submarine, so all you would see his the back of their head, and their arms move as if they are using something infront of them.

2. Fixing the DRAG/GRAB function, personally I think this is one thing that should be in the game properly - for pulling people to safety or for hauling away prisoners. (setting body mass to 0 so people can be draged while unconscious)

3. Ingame emotes for quick info. For example like a -!- would appear if player pressed certain emote key, or a-?- over the top of the players head, with different quick reference popups so you can let people know something fast without typing.

4. When doors break due to monsters breaking in, they seem to be unfixable.

5. Importing a few things used in SS13 for underwater purposes, ID card machine, communications console etc.

6. beds/chairs useable - perhaps if stamina is ever introduced these could help restore that. But would allow for some RP during down times/travel.

7. Multiple missions for one multiplayer session, this would encourage players to not want to destroy the sub so quickly! Allow new missions to be assigned once current one is complete.

8. Multiplayer recreation , perhaps adding chess game, weight bench, TV, cards or something to help occupy the players whilst they travel.

Annnnd thats all I got for now! I am sure my brain will conjur more great ideas for this game!