Server enhancements and gamemode

If you want to help with the development of Barotrauma by offering ideas, suggestions, assets or anything else, this is the right place.
Fakyring
Class-D

Server enhancements and gamemode

Postby Fakyring » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:31 am

Server enchancements You can add spawn menu using which we can spawn creatures (and. if needed, take control of them) and items without console openning. It would be also awesome if you added ability to add bots on the server and/or give other players admin rights.
Gamemodes: "MP Company" this gamemode would look like singleplayer company but in multiplayer with other players: you have budget and you need to complete objectives to get more money and buy needed things.

etet2
Technician

Re: Server enhancements and gamemode

Postby etet2 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:14 pm

you can use nilath's server mod to get these features and the multiplayer company was discussed many times

Fakyring
Class-D

Postby Fakyring » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:29 pm

etet2 wrote:you can use nilath's server mod to get these features and the multiplayer company was discussed many times

I haven't seen spawn menus and ability to add bots in his mod. Can you send screenshots of these abilities (at least one of them)?

etet2
Technician

Postby etet2 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:33 pm

Fakyring wrote:
etet2 wrote:you can use nilath's server mod to get these features and the multiplayer company was discussed many times

I haven't seen spawn menus and ability to add bots in his mod. Can you send screenshots of these abilities (at least one of them)?

i have not tried out the mod but i am pretty sure it's there

Return to “Collaboration”