Dedicated Hosting Service

Hello people, moderators and administrators. I came up with an idea, who could change the barotrauma multiplayer into better.

As you can see in the title, I came up with the idea to create a Dedicated Hosting Service, where you can buy a server, and get the full permission for that.

Why?

Simple, many computers can't handle more than 10 players, and many servers can't stay 24/7 online. This barotrauma dedicated hosting service can offer you more facilities , for example more slots, better FPS , better TPS, and others, you can decide the facilities.

How?

I think is simple, you'll figure that out.. If don't , you can talk with some hosting services, here is a list of them.
Spoiler
gazduirejocuri.ro (Romania/Europe/America & OTHERS) RATING: 5/5 Works 4/5 on non-european servers
clever-host.ro (Romania/Europe/America & OTHERS) RATING: 3/5 Works 2/5 on non-european servers
hostgame.ro (Romania/Europe/America & OTHERS) RATING: 4/5 Works 3/5 on non-european servers
tni.ro (Romania/Europe/America & OTHERS) RATING: 5/5 Works 4/5 on non-european servers
krond.ro (Romania/Europe/America & OTHERS) RATING: 5/5 Works 5/5 on non-european servers
zeroping.ro (Romania/Europe/America & OTHERS) RATING: 5/5 Works 5/5 on non-european servers
tlh.ro (Romania/Europe/America & OTHERS) RATING: 4/5 Works 3/5 on non-european servers
hostx.ro (Romania/Europe) RATING: 3/5 Works 2/5 on non-european servers
xservers.ro (Romania/Europe) RATING: 2/5 Works 1/5 on non-european servers
nixservers.ro (Romania/Europe) RATING: 2/5 Works 2/5 on non-european servers

Best of them:

Krond.ro
Zeroping.ro
tni.ro
gazduirejocuri.ro

I know this is a list of .RO services, but they are only I know and I trust. Big services like krond or tni is hard accepting games, but you still can try :D .

This is just for help, not for advertising , if you want me to delete that list, i'll do it immediately.

I just think this will help the multiplayer list to grow up into a better.

Re: Dedicated Hosting Service

You're certainly not the only person to think of this, John.
The issue is that barotrauma doesn't have a lot of players, and that most server hosts likely don't want to set up a server for something like this without guarantee that it will pay off. As well, Barotrauma's server client can be spotty, so I'm sure that doesn't help.

Currently we have the lovely Landon over at https://barotrauma-server.com/ hosting two vanilla Barotrauma servers like the champ he is. Unless a server provider does pick up barotrauma, for now we're just going to have to deal with P2P servers, unfortunately.

Re: Dedicated Hosting Service

Zacho wrote:You're certainly not the only person to think of this, John.
The issue is that barotrauma doesn't have a lot of players, and that most server hosts likely don't want to set up a server for something like this without guarantee that it will pay off. As well, Barotrauma's server client can be spotty, so I'm sure that doesn't help.

Currently we have the lovely Landon over at https://barotrauma-server.com/ hosting two vanilla Barotrauma servers like the champ he is. Unless a server provider does pick up barotrauma, for now we're just going to have to deal with P2P servers, unfortunately.

No one wrote this idea on collaboration topic.. At least I didn't see anyone.