I would like to publish by jumpbox my translated version of Barotrauma to Polish. Do I need permission?

If you want to help with the development of Barotrauma by offering ideas, suggestions, assets or anything else, this is the right place.
rico6822
Guard

I would like to publish by jumpbox my translated version of Barotrauma to Polish. Do I need permission?

Postby rico6822 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:36 pm

Can I give people a option to download barotrauma in my own polish language version from jumpbox? Do I have permission? I am editing english words using xml files.
If polish players can play barotrauma and barotrauma takes place in space, than Poland can into space.

Regalis
Undertow Games Founder

Re: I would like to publish by jumpbox my translated version of Barotrauma to Polish. Do I need permission?

Postby Regalis » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:13 pm

Yes, feel free to publish it. :) There's one thing to note though, the EULA prohibits releasing standalone versions of the game, meaning that you should only release the files needed to translate the game, not a full game that works out of the box. At this point it doesn't make much difference because the game is available for free anyway, but something to keep in mind.

rico6822
Guard

Re: I would like to publish by jumpbox my translated version of Barotrauma to Polish. Do I need permission?

Postby rico6822 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:01 pm

Thank you sir, but every time I use polish signs like ł or ź the game don't recognize them and goes crazy with everything.
If polish players can play barotrauma and barotrauma takes place in space, than Poland can into space.

Return to “Collaboration”