Re: Barotrauma Extended v6.1

Ryane Time wrote:I feel like the diesel engine is just designed to self destruct.

yeah I don't use em in my ship. I don't see the use of em.
HI I HOST A BTE SERVER WHERE WE HAVE NO RULES, ADMIN WHO ARE ONLY THERE TO CAUSE CHAOS AND GENERALLY FUN TIMES :laugh:
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN [BTE] ANARCHY SERVER THEN JOIN OUR DISCORD OR LOOK FOR ONE OF OUR SERVERS WHEN THEY COME ONLINE

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/WD34kCd
SERVER NAME: [BTE] ANARCHY SERVER

Why not add glasses (or sunglasses or aviators or all of them or whatever) and make it so that the radio can be put in there? It would be a minor cosmetic item but still something good
"Keep a tool in the wool, for me!" - Bedbananas, also known as the craziest man in the world

I've encountered a bug in the sub editor with duct blocks and their gap placement. I'm using BTE 6.1, and when I place a duct block, the gap only allows water movement sideways, not vertically. Extending of the gap, deleting it, letting it be regenerated upon load does nothing. I loaded the (BTE) Nehelannia II to see what I was doing wrong, but those duct blocks had the right size gap. Upon deletion and replacement of one of the Nehelannia's duct block, the same bug happened where the generated gap would only allow passage of water horizontally, not vertically.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v6.2

Aight, People. It's update tiem! Here's the changelog:

Mod Changes:
-Added a new creature, Ghost Crawler. It's a transparent, glowing cousin of the crawler. It's not aggressive unless provoked. It's found in caves or in the Abyss.
-Renamed Security Officer to Enforcer and edited every item and document mentioning their old name.
-Renamed Assistant to Officer and edited every item and document mentioning their old name.
-Junction Boxes now have Power_in and Power_out outlets for extra wiring capabilities.
-Junction Boxes are easier to repair, while Relay Components are harder to fix now.
-Radios no longer break with water, since they can still work while broken for some reason.
-Reduced the input and output slots for the vending machine to 1.
-Fixed an issue with exosuits causing the tanks and batteries to combine their degrading speeds for all items inside.
-Fixed the civilian exosuit not consuming battery power.

All Vessels and Shuttles:
-Edited the "Press [E]" message in all buttons to more useful ones.

Class A Station Changes:
-Edited most of the gaps to prevent water from collecting in some rooms.
-Removed some unnecessary relay components and rewired some of the hardware.
-Fixed Access Cards not being able to be put in wallets.
-Removed some unused duct blocks in the lower decks.

Aegir Mark IV Changes:
-Increased the range of most of the lights in the Bridge.
-Removed some unnecessary relay components and junction boxes and rewired most of the hardware.
-Fixed Access Cards not being able to be put in wallets.
-Removed some unused duct blocks in the lower decks and in the Canteen.

Nehalennia I Changes:
-Removed some unnecessary relay components and junction boxes and rewired most of the hardware.

Nehalennia II Changes:

Vellamo II Changes:

Njord Changes:

Themis Changes:
-Split the Canteen and Kitchen hull into two separated hulls.
-Removed an unused water detector in one of the monorail airlocks.

I noticed you forgot to update the security and assistant spawnpoints. The Security Officer was renamed into "Enforcer" and the Assistant into an officer, this causes the spawnpoints to reject the previous names since it does not recognize them anymore so it just sets them to "none". Might wanna fix that.

Hey dev I was wondering if you could make some chemical that could make players see illusions like random creatures in the ship or just have a trippy screen. Also maybe it would be more realistic if the chemical made the player fall asleep but they move on their screen. But the only reason the chemical would be ok is that it could be a crafting item in a different, very important item. This is just a concept idea. :idea:

chikoeduardo wrote:My laptop died a while ago so I'm currently unable to mod the game anymore. I'm writing down the bugs reported in the meantime.
:,(
HI I HOST A BTE SERVER WHERE WE HAVE NO RULES, ADMIN WHO ARE ONLY THERE TO CAUSE CHAOS AND GENERALLY FUN TIMES :laugh:
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN [BTE] ANARCHY SERVER THEN JOIN OUR DISCORD OR LOOK FOR ONE OF OUR SERVERS WHEN THEY COME ONLINE

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/WD34kCd
SERVER NAME: [BTE] ANARCHY SERVER