Re: Barotrauma Extended v6.5

Fabevil wrote:Wait, you could add freezing, a reason to keep clothes, without clothes a bar will form and will slowly go down til' YOU DIE
Oh, I can't add something like that in the mod. I know nothing about coding so I can only add stuff based off things already in the game. For instance, Gauss Weapons are just long range plasma cutters.

Fabevil wrote:You really really need a coder or learn how to code
It's not that bad.

Also what's artifact holder's purpose? I was testing my [BTE] Kinnel and my artifact holder received from me nasanov artifact, but i don't fell like it makes artifacts don't work. I had a feeling nasanov artifact was still summoning monsters to me. Does artifact holder partially or fully prevents artifacts from their effects?
Barotrauma submarine designer- rico6822

Is new stuff planned for the mod other than fixes and changes in general? We can have new submarines like research vessels, military ships where guns and equipment is the main part, so killing monsters with this is easier. I'm just basing this on the already vanilla research stations and military places backgrounds, they can have new textures, be new and improved. Having new submarines would surely be good. Probably coming along with the new submarines could be new weapons, like the old weapons on earth or new helmets and armor to match the certain feel of the vessel or submarine
"Keep a tool in the wool, for me!" - Bedbananas, also known as the craziest man in the world

Fabevil wrote:Is new stuff planned for the mod other than fixes and changes in general? We can have new submarines like research vessels, military ships where guns and equipment is the main part, so killing monsters with this is easier. I'm just basing this on the already vanilla research stations and military places backgrounds, they can have new textures, be new and improved. Having new submarines would surely be good. Probably coming along with the new submarines could be new weapons, like the old weapons on earth or new helmets and armor to match the certain feel of the vessel or submarine
Haha, taking some inspiration from my subs, ey?
Best sub-builder ever.

SputnikBarotrauma
Take control of the little things!

2.5 update = half life 3.

Warface5525 wrote:Hi Chiko, first of all, your mod is awesome! Me and my friends really like it. Second, in a recent vanilla update the devs added a railgun shell rack, but I can't find it when Im using your mod, it must be a bug. I hope you fix it, keep it up with the good work!
It's not a bug. BTE's content package hasn't been updated to recognize the new railgun shell rack OR the railgun shell rack has been consciously removed. My guess is the first one.
Best sub-builder ever.

SputnikBarotrauma
Take control of the little things!

2.5 update = half life 3.