Re: Barotrauma Extended v6.7

chikoeduardo wrote:Stun is a bit... weird. little stun damage will mean you'll be prettu much hitting someone until they go to critical or someone uses a stun baton or similar. If an enforcer sees you hitting someone to stun-lock them, you'll probably be the one getting stunned and brigged by them.
5 seconds of stun per hit should remedy that, and lowering the damage would, aswell.

About enforcers, that may be true. I have, however, mostly been able to explain myself and my situation to other enforcers when I have to deal with griefers/other things, so I don't think it's a huge problem.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v6.9

Alright, here's the changelog for the v6.9 BTE update:

Mod Changes:
-Added a new alarm, Emergency Siren C. It's that iconic Nostromo alarm sound.
-Added a new button, Utility Access. It's a lever slot that can only be opened while holding a wrench in either hand.
-Added new labels that can be placed on walls, cabinets, hardware, etc.
-Added 2 new containers, Secure Top Cabinet and Secure Locker. They require ID clearance to open and are both fireproof and waterproof.
-Reactors, refrigerators, navigation/command terminals and most crafting stations require ID clearance to open/use now.
-Edited the sprite used by cameras since utility access levers use the vanilla camera sprite now. They also have a configurable light.
-Misic Buzzers have their own recolored sprite now.
-Reduced the science skill needed for Fulgurium Energy blueprints from 60 to 50.
-Increased the sound range of Emergency Sirens from 2000 to 5000.
-Removed Medical and Toxic cabinets since they are just the same as Top Cabinets.

Class A Station:
-Card Makers can only be used by the Captain.

Aegir Mark IV:
-Replaced some of the steel lockers with secure ones that require ID clearance.
-Replaced one of the top cabinets in the lab with a secure cabinet only accesible by Medical Doctors and Scientists.
-Replaced the access panels for the ballast door with utility access slots.
-Replaced the old alarm sound with the new Emergency Siren C.
-Removed one of the emergency sirens since one is enough now.
-Removed some lights and enhanced existing ones.
-Reactor meltdown alarm has been enhanced with an Oscillator Component wired to a light in Command and in the Reactor Room.
-Removed 2 windows from the Medical Bay.

Nehalennia I:
-Replaced one of the steel lockers with a secure one that require ID clearance.
-Replaced one of the top cabinets in the lab with a secure cabinet only accesible by Medical Doctors and Scientists.

Nehalennia II:
-Replaced one of the steel lockers with a secure one that require ID clearance.

Themis:
-Added a secure locker in Command and moved some of the stuff from the steel cabinet to it.
-Added sewing kits in the cabins, security barracks and medical bay.
-Removed one of the emergency sirens since two is enough now.

Njord:
-Reactor meltdown alarm has been enhanced with an Oscillator Component wired to a light in Command and in the Reactor Room.

Vellamo II:
-Replaced the top cabinets in the lab with secure cabinets only accesible by Medical Doctors and Scientists.

Thanks for your efforts! :)

I'm still new to the game and this mod and maybe I'm missing something. The problem is, I can't find a way to craft wiring components while playing a round. Like relay, wifi etc. In Vanilla you just create them at the fabricator. In BTE, both the frabricator and the assembler aren't listing these. Do you have to do something first before they are craftable? I tried it only on the BTE Vellamo II vessel, since that's our current favorite.

Thanks for your help.

BuzZoiD wrote:Thanks for your efforts! :)

I'm still new to the game and this mod and maybe I'm missing something. The problem is, I can't find a way to craft wiring components while playing a round. Like relay, wifi etc. In Vanilla you just create them at the fabricator. In BTE, both the frabricator and the assembler aren't listing these. Do you have to do something first before they are craftable? I tried it only on the BTE Vellamo II vessel, since that's our current favorite.

Thanks for your help.
Not too long ago wiring components were removed from the fabricator I think.
_GOD exists and he will torch you

Check out my BTE Stealth Warship - The Viper: https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 94#p124294

randymagic241 wrote:
BuzZoiD wrote:Thanks for your efforts! :)

Thanks for your help.
Not too long ago wiring components were removed from the fabricator I think.
Oh. That's a shame. What could be the reason for this?

I HAVE AN IDEA! A SECURITY VERSION OF THE REVOLVER THAT WILL BE PRESENT IN ALL SHIPS! THE MODEL OF IT IS FROM THE VANILLA VERSION OF BAROTRAUMA! THAT's A GREAT IDEA!
Last edited by Fabevil on Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Keep a tool in the wool, for me!" - Bedbananas, also known as the craziest man in the world

The security version of the revolver should be called security revolver, with its 3 own unique types of ammo rounds, the ”lethal” security revolver rounds, the buckshot security revolver rounds and the taser security revolver rounds. There should be 2 of these guns along with the buckshot and taser rounds (which will have reduced effects compared to shotguns), so security is protected enough. Lethal rounds should only be in themis and class A. Then again they won’t be so lethal. The model for it is going to be a slightly modified version of the vanilla revolver.
This is my suggestion hoped you enjoyed it bye!
"Keep a tool in the wool, for me!" - Bedbananas, also known as the craziest man in the world