Re: Barotrauma Extended v7.0d

Hi Chiko! Nice improvements to the medical system you've got there!

Also, I would like to suggest a Battery Shutdown button; That way, you can prevent further damage to the junction boxes when the ship is flooded.

So... Keep the good content up!

(Also, you should make available all versions of BTE from this point onwards, So that people that don't like hotfixes or updates stop complaining)

Zeroicedragon wrote:Hi Chiko! Nice improvements to the medical system you've got there!

Also, I would like to suggest a Battery Shutdown button; That way, you can prevent further damage to the junction boxes when the ship is flooded.

(Also, you should make available all versions of BTE from this point onwards, So that people that don't like hotfixes or updates stop complaining)
Thanks man. There used to be a shutdown button but batteries became bugged in a vanilla update and they can't be turned off and back on without bugs now.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v7.1

Alright, lads. The mod has been updated. Here's the changelog:

Mod Changes:
-The mod is now compatible with v0.8.2.0 of the game.
-Added a new Vessel, Enki. It's a research vessel featuring Alien Artifact Containers and a large Lab.
-Added a new railgun loader, Railgun Dart Loader. It can hold up to 12 medical darts, which can be fired by Railguns, if linked properly.
-Added a new gas tank, Hydrogen Tank. It's commonly used as fuel and it's quite flamable.
-Added a new submarine hardware, Hydrogen Generator. Unlike the Oxygen Generator, it slowly refill Hydrogen Tanks.
-Added a new reactor type, Fusion Reactor. It's a small reactor that works on Hydrogen. It generates less power but are safer to use.
-Thermite Tanks will cause a small fire when they explode.
-Fuel Rods will constantly degrade over time but at a really slow pace. Putting them in reactors will not degrade them anymore.
-Coolant Rods have been replaced by Coolant Cans. They serve the same purpose but the reactors consume them now.
-Increased the Flopper Artifact effect range from 350 to 900.
-Removed a number of unnecessary pieces of code from the mod, thanks to the new update.

Class A Station:
-Removed all fuel rods and added Fulgurium Fuel Rods.
-Added more Suphurite Coolant Cans.

Aegir Mark IV:
-Removed the Uranium Fuel Rods and placed the Thermite Fuel Rod next to the Reactor.
-Added materials to craft Uranium Fuel Rods.

Nehalennia II:
-Removed spare Fuel Rods. Only 2 are available from the start now.
-Added materials to craft more Uranium Fuel Rods.
-Replaced Suphurite Coolant Cans with Oxygenite Coolant ones.

Themis:
-Added cameras and a CCTV area in the security room.
-Increased the amount of oxygen generated by Life Support.

Njord:

Vellamo II:

chikoeduardo wrote:
Zeroicedragon wrote:Hi Chiko! Nice improvements to the medical system you've got there!

Thanks man. There used to be a shutdown button but batteries became bugged in a vanilla update and they can't be turned off and back on without bugs now.
I see... So even if you shutdown the relays on top of them it will cause the bug I pressume?

So the only way for that to happen is actually going to Engineering and cutting the wires off of the grid?

Zeroicedragon wrote:
chikoeduardo wrote:

I see... So even if you shutdown the relays on top of them it will cause the bug I pressume?

So the only way for that to happen is actually going to Engineering and cutting the wires off of the grid?
Yeah. All my ships used to have a way to cut battery power but I had to remove that when they became bugged.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v7.1

I think the flopper artifact needs to work, when not submerged, since having to experience a stun from a distance of 900 while trying to break through walls protecting it would take some time.

I also wander if the stinger needs that tall tower anymore, since railguns do no longer pierce through objects. If shuttle railgun is not supported by regular railgun's source code for it I wander if this can be implemented in the next BTE update.
Barotrauma submarine designer- rico6822