Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.6b

Alright, lads. The game updated so I had to make a compatibility update and bugfix. Here's the changelog:

Mod Changes:
-The mod is now compatible with v0.8.1.2 of the game.
-Fixed an issue with chems not working when used in syringes, darts and inhalers.

Nehalennia I Changes:
-Fixed the Bilge water detector always on, even if there was no water in the Bilge.

Nehalennia II Changes:
-Fixed the Bilge water detector always on, even if there was no water in the Bilge.

Bug?

I found some bug. steel spears are unable to load. more specifically, shuttle railgun loader or harpoon gun (+ spear gun). before I ask this, searched this situation at topic but there was no mention any of it.. So, I assume this is some kind of mistake.

Re: Bug?

Kudnya wrote:I found some bug. steel spears are unable to load. more specifically, shuttle railgun loader or harpoon gun (+ spear gun). before I ask this, searched this situation at topic but there was no mention any of it.. So, I assume this is some kind of mistake.
This is a bug with an update that modified somewhat how normal spears work.
All you need to do to fix this is to open the sub with the issue in the Sub Editor and find all the spears, delete them, and replace them.
Creator of the best mod of a mod for Barotrauma, BTEPlus:
https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 40#p123340

Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.6b

Hey Chiko, what do you think about a background container for Exosuits, sort of like how the gun rack operates? Put a suit in it, it stays in the background. Would make airlock storage much cleaner looking imo, plus you could so some cool stuff like Half-Life style HEV Suit containers. Thoughts?