Re: Barotrauma Extended v6.0

Hey, this mod is really something! I've only been playing Barotrauma for a little while, but from what i can tell, this mod practically turns it into a full game!

BTW, I thought it would be cool if you could throw lit cigarettes, and the set fire to flammable things like gasoline, or even set off explosives like nitro.

Just a suggestion :D

Re: Barotrauma Extended v6.1

Well, then. New mod update, lads! Here's the changelog:

Mod Changes:
-Added a new creature, Walker. It's a fractal-infested exosuit. They are extremely hostile to humans and will even attack subs.
-Mantis Threshers now ragdoll push their prey with their attacks. They sometimes sent them flying across hallways.
-Beanbag Rounds won't stun fractal guardians, walkers, carriers and endworms anymore.
-Added new chemical recipes. There's one to make alcohol in the Electrical Oven and one to turn Biomass into Sugar using the Chemical Fabricator.
-Added a new type of cigarette, Hand-rolled Cigarette. It's a craftable cigarette made from the remains of others. It displaces more oxygen when used.
-Replaced the inhaler sound when using cigarettes with its own sound effect.
-Water now "turns off" cigarettes. They can be re-lit when out of the water.
-Fixed the cigarette light staying on and frozen in the place where the cigarette degraded completely.
-Fixed the Vending Machine missing the Chocolate option.
-Fixed some powder chems being ignored by the Medical Inhaler.
-Fixed tools and gauss weapons not being able to affect Blast Doors/Hatches.

Vellamo II Changes:
-Replaced the normal pump in the Bilge with a large one.

Themis Changes:
-The monorail doors will now autoclose after 5 seconds so it can no longer be locked at a station when one of the doors are left open.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v6.1

I gotta say, the new update is great. adding money was a great Idea. the exosuit docks, etc are all great. Something that's been on my mind for a while now is harvesting, maybe add a system where you can mine iron powder from rocks outside, harvesting kelp from outside etc. I feel like giving players a reason to exit the subs might end with some interesting shenanigans. Thanks for the hard work as always :wink:
HI I HOST A BTE SERVER WHERE WE HAVE NO RULES, ADMIN WHO ARE ONLY THERE TO CAUSE CHAOS AND GENERALLY FUN TIMES :laugh:
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN [BTE] ANARCHY SERVER THEN JOIN OUR DISCORD OR LOOK FOR ONE OF OUR SERVERS WHEN THEY COME ONLINE

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/WD34kCd
SERVER NAME: [BTE] ANARCHY SERVER