Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.3

It's mod update time, lads! Here's the changelog for v5.3 of Barotrauma Extended:

Mod Changes:

-Added a new shotgun ammo, Taser Round. It deals a bit more damage than beanbags but they do a lot more stun damage. They affect biomechanical and electric creatures differently.
-Added a variant for the Ballistic Helmet. It has a visor like the one in the Welding Helmet. It protects more but it obstructs vison and hides the identity of the wearer.
-The Ballistic Vest B now offers more protection than A but it gives increased movement and oxygen penalties.
-Switching Ballistic Gear in the Sewing Kit now requires a weapons skill of 60 so only Security and skilled individuals can switch between them.
-Added a new clothing item, Bodybag. Its main use is to store humanoid corpses inside but live humanoids can wear it too.
-Added a new junk item, Kelp. It's plentiful on the seabed and recycling it yields both Biomass and Ethanol.
-Added a new item, Frying Pan. It's used in some recipes and also as melee weapon. Cooks spawn with it.
-Added a new ingredient, Sugar. It's used in both cooking and chemical recipes.
-Added a new ingredient, Salt. It's used in both cooking and chemical recipes.
-Added a new food item, Apple. It can be eaten raw or used as cooking ingredient.
-Added a new lore document about Endworms. All Captains spawn with it.
-Added a temporary document about a new round start measure for a couple of ships.
-Increased the inventory space for clipboards from 10 to 18.
-Renamed the Diving Suit to Exosuit and changed its sprite to be less armored and more civilian-like.
-Added a new Exosuit, Assault Exosuit. It's a heavy power armor. It makes the user slower than regular suits unless it's powered.
-Using Stun Batons, Shock Rods or a Defibrillator on a scorpion will cause an electric explosion that deals stun and raw damage to anyone caught in the blast.
-Increased the effectiveness of Calyxanide in curing the Husk infection.
-Recycling complex drugs will yield Stabilozine now.
-Oxygen Generators, Oxygen Modules, Chemical Fabricators, Card Makers, Electrical Ovens and Refrigerators have customizable built-in lights now.
-Changed the sprite for the Claw Hammer, Utility Knife and Bandages.

All Submarines:
-Removed some unused components.
-Made some small aesthetical edits around the vessels.
-Added Sugar and Salt in the Kitchen Cabinets.
-Added a number of Bodybags in the Medical Bay.
-Added Crowbars in some containers or lying around and made most doors able to be forced open.
-Made it so the access door to brigs can also be forced open with a Shiv.

Nehalennia I Changes:
-Replaced the Storage with a Brig so prisoners stop spawning inside the Medical Bay.
-Moved the junction boxes from the Storage into the Armory and added an access door.
-Moved the Exosuits to the Bilge, next to the Airlock.

Nehalennia II Changes:
-Replaced the Storage with a Brig so prisoners stop spawning inside the Medical Bay.
-Moved the junction boxes from the Storage into the Armory and added an access door.
-Moved the Exosuits and Diving Chest to the Bilge, next to the Airlock.

Vellamo II Changes:
-Fixed an issue caused by the current relay components, which were causing a junction box in Life Support to always fry.
-Added a temporary note for the captain in Command.
-Fixed the docking port missing an access button.

Njord Changes:
-Fixed an issue caused by the current relay components, which were causing a junction box in Life Support to always fry.
-Added a temporary note for the captain in Command.
-Fixed the docking port missing an access button.

Aegir Mark IV Changes:
-Fixed the Dart Gun and Medical Darts not working.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.3b

Hey, so, I love everything about this mod but I have a problem - when me and my friends play campaign, when we go to start the next mission, we start with empty inventories and lose everything our characters were holding. This is especially annoying for the medical doctor. Is this a glitch? It really screws up our campaigns

Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.3b

Good afternoon,to answer to your problem,me and my f riends havent got this issue since we dooon't really play that much campaign,what i advise you,is to play but only just like
missions
Cuz' campaign is cool but not that much soo,yeah
I haven't done campaigns since 4.9 BTE so i can't really tell you if i have the same problems.
Habent sua fata libelli

Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.4

Alright, it's time for v5.4 of Barotrauma Extended. Here's the changelog:

Mod Changes:
-Added a new vessel, Themis. It's a huge prisoner transport with a basic tram system as the only way to easily access Command.
-Added a new alarm siren sound for more variety.
-Added a new metal, Bronze. It's an Aluminium/Copper alloy that can be used to craft certain items. It can be bought, crafted or obtained from recycling.
-FPGA Circuit now requires Bronze instead of Copper.
-Utility Knife and Frying Pan can now be crafted.
-Sugar and Salt packages are now considered small items instead of medium-sized ones.
-Flour and Frying Pans can now be stored in Top Cabinets.
-Oxygenite and Sulphirite Shards can now be found outside of ruins.
-Decreased the amount of random artefacts outside of ruins.
-Increased the amount of Kelp on the seabed.
-Elder Mantis now deals more damage to structures.
-Fixed drinks having almost unlimited issues.

Class A Station Changes:
-Added a couple of hooks to keep the station nailed to the starting point and give some room for respawn shuttles.
-Replaced the ballast tanks with big ones that always flood to keep the station in place.
-Removed the engine and its control buttons in Command.

Nehalennia I Changes:
-Added a glass floor in the upper part of Command.
-Edited the lighting around most of the vessel to be a bit yellowish.
-Added an extra generator. Now it's easier to power the entire vessel.

Nehalennia II Changes:
-Added a glass floor in the upper part of Command.

Njord Changes:
-Replaced the Emergency Sirens with the new variants.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.4

Pretty Neat, Hey would you happen to know any app that would allow me to edit XML files? I'm planning on making a uh "Xenomorph" mod and was just wondering how would I change the XML settings to allow it to run "this" type of speed and for the animator's crouch to be "this" certain Hight so it could go into the ducts...