Re: Barotrauma Extended v6.5

Fabevil wrote:While the revolver should be powerful, it deals an insane amount of damage, making it overpowered and defeating the buckshot round of the shotgun, that is to kill people. I think that the revolver should deal 2 bleeding, so that it doesn’t kill Someone. There, I made it balanced
I would argue that both revolver rounds and buckshot are meant to be lethal. Also, the shotgun does more damage.
Last edited by randymagic241 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
_GOD exists and he will torch you

Check out my BTE Stealth Warship - The Viper: https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 94#p124294

Re: Barotrauma Extended v6.5

We’re talking about balancing the revolver, it’s as powerful as the shotgun, and we can’t have that. So I guess that to balance the revolver we have to nerf the bleeding to 2
"Keep a tool in the wool, for me!" - Bedbananas, also known as the craziest man in the world

Re: Barotrauma Extended v6.6

Ahoy, lads! Here, Barotrauma Extended v6.6 is ready.

Mod Changes:
-Added a new job, Scientist. They will be the ones to craft non-medical chemicals and explosive charges in the Chemical Fabricator.
-Added a new skill, Science. This skill is used in crafting and is available for all jobs at different skill levels.
-Added a new crafting station, Research Terminal. It's a wall-mounted terminal used to develop and print Blueprints, which will be required for advanced gear.
-Edited a number of crafting recipes so they require Blueplints as a reusable crafting ingredient.
-Railgun Fusion Shells, Depth Charge Fusion Shells and Gauss Weapons can be crafted in the Assembler now.
-Removed most Logic Gate Components from the crafting list in the Assembler since they are better suited for the Editor.
-Added a new crafting ingredient, Spare Electronics. Most devices use these instead of the more advanced FPGA Circuit.
-Added a new misc document. It's a non-coalition propaganda poster.
-Rebalanced all the skills for every available job in the mod.
-Rebalanced the skill requirement for crafting, repairs and item usage.
-Overdosing on Alcohol and some other drugs is not as lethal as before.
-Fabricators, Deconstructors and Refill Docks have their own built-in light now.
-Nerfed Shock Rods so they deal slightly less damage and cause a shock explosion when used with Fulgurium Battery Cells.
-Fixed the Deathswitch Vest triggering explosives multiple times, creating tons of blasts.
-Fixed Railgun Shell Racks not appearing in the mod.
-Renamed the Railgun Shell Rack to Railgun Ammo Rack and allowed Railgun Spears to be put in them.

Class A Station:
-Added a spawnpoint for Scientists and allowed them special access to the Medical Bay and Lab.
-Added a Propaganda Poster in the Bulletin Board.
-Added a Research Terminal in the Lab Bay, under the Medical Bay.

Aegir Mark IV:
-Added a spawnpoint for Scientists and allowed them special access to the Medical Bay and Lab.
-Added a Propaganda Poster somewhere in the Cabins.
-Edited the Medical Bay door so anyone can access it since it has a locking mechanism.
-Added a Research Terminal in the Medical/Lab Bay.
-Removed the lamp next to the Refill Dock since it's not necessary anymore.
-Reworked the reactor alarm and shutdown system with a better one and added an extra alarm in the reactor room.
-Fixed the Ballast Tanks lights not turning on.

Nehalennia I:
-Added a Research Terminal in the Lab and moved the Medical Cabinet to the Medical Bay.
-Removed the lamp in the Lab since the room is lit by the Chemical Fabricator and the Research Terminal in it.
-The Weapons Room has been downgraded to increase the difficulty. There's only a Single Loader for both Railguns.
-Added Ammo Racks in the Weapons Room and put most of the Railgun Shells and Spears in them.

Nehalennia II:
-Added a Research Terminal in the Lab and moved the Medical Cabinet to the Medical Bay.
-Removed the lamp in the Lab since the room is lit by the Chemical Fabricator and the Research Terminal in it.
-Removed some unnecessary components and wiring from the reactor alarm and shutdown system.

Themis:
-Added a Research Terminal in the Lab and moved the Bodybags to the Medical Bay.

Njord:
-Added a Research Terminal in the Lab under the Medical Bay.
-Fixed the Steel Saws in the Cargo Bay having outdated tags, making them unable to be used in Saw Guns.
-Reworked the reactor alarm and shutdown system with a better one and added an extra alarm in the reactor room.

Vellamo II:
-Added a spawnpoint for Scientists and allowed them special access to the Lab next to the Medical Bay.
-Added a Research Terminal in the Lab and moved the Medical Cabinet and Bodybags to the Medical Bay.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v6.6b

Quick patched version of the mod, lads. There were some issues that couldn't wait until the next actual update. I also added some extra stuff to the mod and the BTE Subs based on feedback from the discord. Here's the changelog:

Mod Changes:
-Edited the Wallet contents for all Scientists.
-Fixed the Research Terminal consuming items that are not supposed to be destroyed.
-Fixed Blueprints being single-use ingredients.

Nehalennia I:
-Added a Vending Machine in the Hub.
-Made some slight edits to the Diesel Generators Room.

Themis:
-Added an Airlock next to the Engine Room. Requires special clearance.
-Added a "Prison Lockdown" button in the Security Quarters to open and close the two Blast Hatches leading to the prison.
-Added Access Cards for the Airlock in Command.