Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.6b

I've noticed while crafting medicines such as corrigodone (uses 50% chloral hydrate, 50% stabilozine), that I can only ever make one dose with fresh materials. There might be some kind of rounding error? It seems to use more than 50% of each, which requires me to fetch unused doses of the materials to make more corrigodone.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.7

Aigt, lads. It's update tiem! Here's the changelog:

Mod Changes:
-Mantispets will now go mad when attacked by humans and will start to attack them. They will also ram doors and walls but cause no damage to them.
-Robots can headbutt now. They will now attack mobs with this attack and can even do this while handcuffed.
-Changed the hands in exosuits so they look more like the ones used by human characters and their clothes.
-Added a new exosuit, Derelict Exosuit. It's the same one used by husks. They can be found on the seabed but are broken beyond repair.
-Switched the signal ranges of the radios and headsets. Headsets are back to their vanilla range and radios now have twice the range of that.
-Added a new container, Bulletin Board. It can hold up to 4 documents. It will contain important documents in all of the mod's vessels.
-Updated the "In case of Emergency" document available for all jobs.
-Fixed a typo with the Restrain Set, It's now Restraint Set. This also applies to the Prisoners document.
-Fixed a limb depth issue with the Husk creature and added hands to its exosuit.

Class A Station Changes:
-Added a Bulletin Board in the Hub with a document.
-Added a lock door button for the Lab door in the Medical Bay only Medical Doctors can use.
-The Lab door can now be accessed by Command and Security Officers.
-Fixed the two Stingers being unable to use spears.

Aegir Mark IV Changes:
-Removed the door leading to the cabins and added a Bulletin Board with some documents.
-Added a lock door button for the Lab door in the Medical Bay only Medical Doctors can use.
-Fixed the Stinger being unable to use spears.

Nehalennia I Changes:
-Added a Bulletin Board in the Hub with some documents.
-Fixed the Bilge water detector being always on, even if there was no water in the Bilge.

Nehalennia II Changes:
-Replaced the railgun lamps with searchlights.
-Fixed the Bilge water detector being always on, even if there was no water in the Bilge.

Vellamo II Changes:
-Added a Bulletin Board in the Canteen with some documents.

Njord Changes:
-Added a Bulletin Board in the Cabins with some documents.

Themis Changes:
-All of the hardware in Command now requires Pliers to be rewired, which can be found in the Steel Cabinet in there.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.8

Alright, people! Early update! I have to work this Sunday so I'll be releasing it today. Here's the changelog:

Mod Changes:
-Added a new creature, young crawler. It's considerably less dangerous and can barely damage structures. It fears everything but humans.
-Endworms no longer concern over small creatures and attacking them with melee will cause the same amount of damage and stun to the attacker.
-Robots are no longer stunned by Shotgun Beanbag Rounds, only staggered.
-Edited the Assault Exosuit's helmet. It now uses a sprite provided by Derpislav.
-Edited the Captain's uniform. It's now a longcoat and trousers as a single wearable piece.
-Added new clothing for Assistants. Cap, Jacket and Trousers. They are unique pieces for the assistant.
-Added a new alternate to the Prisoner Jumpsuit. It's the jumpsuit only used on the legs, giving less protection but leaving the torso slot clear.
-Added new door/hatch types, Blast Door/Hatch. They are tougher than normal ones but also require more skill to repair.
-Edited the Windowed Door's window to be a little bit lower so it shows a bit more when close to it.
-Revolver and Shotgun rounds can now damage hulls again.
-Firing Gauss weapons at characters now produce sparks on impact apart from the smoke.
-Added a new food item, Protein Bar. It's a standard issue MRE in the form of a solid jelly bar. It can only be crafted by Cooks.
-Increased the communication range of both the headset and the handheld radio and edited their descriptions.
-Fixed unpowered Shock Rods and Stun Batons not triggering the Watcher's self-defense mechanism.
-Fixed the handheld radios using power when not in use.

Class A Station Changes:
-Replaced the "security channel" headsets found in Command and Security cabinets with handheld radios.
-Replaced the door in the Armory with a Blast Door.
-Edited the foodstuff in the Kitchen cabinets and fridge.

Aegir Mark IV Changes:
-Replaced the "security channel" headsets found in Command and Security cabinets with handheld radios.

Nehalennia I Changes:
-Replaced the "security channel" headsets found in Command Quarters cabinets with handheld radios.
-Added a Buoy Mine in the Weapons Bay.
-Replaced the door in the Armory with a Blast Door and changed the clearances needed to access it.

Nehalennia II Changes:
-Replaced the "security channel" headsets found in Command Quarters cabinets with handheld radios.
-Added a Buoy Mine in the Weapons Bay.
-Replaced the door in the Armory with a Blast Door and changed the clearances needed to access it.

Vellamo II Changes:

Njord Changes:

Themis Changes:
-Added handheld radios set with a "security channel" in the Security Barracks and in Command.
-Replaced the doors in the Security Barracks, Life Support and Engine Room with Blast Doors.
-Added a basic Duct Control in Command to remotely open/close the ducts.
-Added a Oxygen Control to turn on and off the oxygen in Command, Crewmember Areas and Brig Areas.
-Added an oxygen purge button for the Mess Hall in the Brig Area.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.8

There's a document in the Bulletin Board in each ship explaining some new game mechanics, including this. Basically, power doesn't go to the main grid directly. It goes to the batteries in Life Support first. You need to set those to a higher recharge value. I recommend reading some of the other docs in the Bulletin Boards.