Re: Barotrauma Extended v7.3

Zako wrote:Is there any way to make clothes for women in the mod? Before it could be done with the doctor's clothes, the torso did not have a chest piece until the 7.2 update. (Wanted to leave the idea there Haha)

Thanks for the awesome mod, good luck!
Don't think it's possible currently. I've tried to make it listen to the gender of the character when choosing the torso sprite, but it just states it can't locate the torso sprite.
Creator of the best mod of a mod for Barotrauma, BTEPlus:
https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 40#p123340

Maybe Add Some Irl Guns Such As The Ak.
Maybe These Guns Could Have Custom Bullet Sprites.
Maybe Some Custom Sounds.
And You Could Make It So When They Are Used Under Water They Are Useless.
Maybe Make A Tutorial Submarine.
This Submarine Could Feature The Basics Of How The Bte Mod Works.
It Could Feature How Guns Work.
It Could Feature How The Ingame Job's Work.
This Would Help Many Server Owners Because Alot Of People Join My Server Causing Havoc Without Knowing.
Could Add Elevators.
I Have Tried Many Elevator Designs But It Would Be Great To Have An Official One.
This Elevator Could Play Non Copyright Elevator Music.
It Could Make Ping Sounds When You Reach A Floor.
You Could Make It Register Each Floor By The Length Of A Normal Submarine's Layout.(When The Top Reaches Another topwall it could stop)
Make A Built In Admin System
The Admin System We Have Now Is Kinda Simple, I Want TO Be Able To Spy On Players From Across The Map Or Do Call Events Such As "Under Attack" With A Command.
These Events Are In The Games Folder.
If This Is Not Possible I Wont Be Mad Im Just Suggesting Things

1-Nah... I don't want real life weaponry in the mod plus we have enough weapons for now. Any new weapons will be just reskins of the ones already in the mod. Also, no automatic weapons unless there's a way to have actual magazines. I don't think ppl will like reloading an assault rifle one bullet at a time.

2-I can't make a custom tutorial. All that is pretty much hardcoded.

3-Sure, I guess I could make an elevator assembly. I already made assemblies for monorails, door locks, automatic duct blocks, torpedoes, etc.

4-I can't make admin systems or anything like that. It's hardcoded.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v7.4

Schedule update for today, kids! Here's the changelog:

Mod Changes:
-Added a new vessel, Ullr. It's a Torpedo Frigate armed with 2 low power railguns, a big railgun and a Torpedo Bay containing 6 Tactical Fusion Torpedoes.
-Added a new background structure, Hazard Stripes. They work just like background walls so it's possible to resize them both horizontally and vertically.
-Added a new docking port, Small Docking Port. It's basically a vertical Docking Hatch and will also work with normal sized ones.
-Added a new engine, Torpedo Engine. It's a tiny engine with half the stats of the Shuttle Engine. It cannot be manually controlled.
-Added a new submarine battery, Small Battery. It has half the stats of a normal one and it can't be used to recharge handheld batteries.
-Added a new payload, Breach Charge. It has a tiny blast radious but it can punch a hole in a hull.
-Added a new pump, Medium Pump. It's like 3 small pumps in one, stat-wise.
-Rebalanced Pumps and Large Pumps. They are slightly better now.
-HTMs are neutral buoyant now. This allows them to be used with more precision underwater.
-The Scientist Uniform has a ragged variant now. It's accessible via Sewing Kit.
-Increased the speed at which Medical Darts travel when fired.
-Edited some recipes with slightly different material requirements.
-Edited Vents so they can be opened while holding a screwdriver. They have room for one small item.
-Edited Labels so they appear in front of platforms.
-Edited the category of some items so they appear in the correct ones.
-Oxygen generator, oxygen module and hydrogen generator won't leave explosion decals if they are destroyed via EMP.

Class A Station:
-Added some Hazard Stripes in the Shuttle Bay and made some small edits in that area.
-Fixed a lot of outdated rewiring tags and tooltips with the wrong info.

Aegir Mark IV:
-Edited some structures so it's easier for small creatures to navigate the lower decks.

Nehalennia I:
-Edited some structures so it's easier for small creatures to navigate the lower decks.

Nehalennia II:

Enki:

Themis:

Njord:
-Fixed some Duct Control lights wired with the wrong Duct Blocks.

Vellamo II:

HunnyBee:
-Updated the TGT-Sweetsting with new hardware.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v7.4

IMPORTANT
Alright, people. I just moved the mod to Github. I was having issues uploading it because it's becoming a bit too big. This is causing an issue, though. The github version seems to be incompatible with the dropbox one. This is causing people with newly downloaded versions of the mod be unable to play with the ones that got it from the dropbox.

The best way to solve this, is for everyone to download the mod from the new link in the main page, which now directs to Github. The installation instructions are slightly different so mind that aswell.