Re: Barotrauma Extended v6.2

Menker681 wrote:How do you get the sub to turn on? I power up the nuclear reactor at the grid load and put automatic temp control, but the sonar and lights don't turn on. This happens on all of the new submarines the mod added, but not the old ones.
You have to set the batteries to charge. I think that setting them to around 50% is optimal, but I haven't really tested out other possibilities. You can learn more by looking at the "Note for Engineering" papers.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v6.3

Lads, my laptop is fixed so I can resume operations! Also, here's v6.3 of BTE:

Mod Changes:
-BTE is now compatible with v0.8.1.4 of Barotrauma.
-Added a new head for each gender. (Thanks to Guns and Drums for them)
-Wiring now requires Pliers/Screwdriver by default.
-Removed Wire as a rewiring tool from the electrical components and hardware requiring it.
-Removed wiring and power capabilities from Artifact Holders from alien ruins.
-Fixed a typo in the Coalition Cook document.

All Vessels:
-Fixed Officer and Enforcer spawn points.

Tested out the food poisoning. it only works with mantircrawl cocktails. maybe make it so if you store the poison in the food can then it takes on the properties of the chemical? so you could slip a mickey to a friend (a little rapey) with midazolam? or even just including the chemical in the recipe would also work? not sure if thats possible with the XMLs but it would be cool.

TL;DR:
1. is it possible to make it so cooking food with chemicals in the recipe (or in the food can) would poison it?
2. is it possible to have the poisoned food take on the properties of the chemical used? basically the same effects as the medical inhaler?
3. is it possible to have all the recipes poisonable?
HI I HOST A BTE SERVER WHERE WE HAVE NO RULES, ADMIN WHO ARE ONLY THERE TO CAUSE CHAOS AND GENERALLY FUN TIMES :laugh:
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN [BTE] ANARCHY SERVER THEN JOIN OUR DISCORD OR LOOK FOR ONE OF OUR SERVERS WHEN THEY COME ONLINE

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/WD34kCd
SERVER NAME: [BTE] ANARCHY SERVER

titlo3 wrote:Tested out the food poisoning. it only works with mantircrawl cocktails. maybe make it so if you store the poison in the food can then it takes on the properties of the chemical? so you could slip a mickey to a friend (a little rapey) with midazolam? or even just including the chemical in the recipe would also work? not sure if thats possible with the XMLs but it would be cool.

TL;DR:
1. is it possible to make it so cooking food with chemicals in the recipe (or in the food can) would poison it?
2. is it possible to have the poisoned food take on the properties of the chemical used? basically the same effects as the medical inhaler?
The later is the most likely method to implement poisons in food for now. There's only one recipe using this method so far but I will add more.

chikoeduardo wrote:
titlo3 wrote:Tested out the food poisoning. it only works with mantircrawl cocktails. maybe make it so if you store the poison in the food can then it takes on the properties of the chemical? so you could slip a mickey to a friend (a little rapey) with midazolam? or even just including the chemical in the recipe would also work? not sure if thats possible with the XMLs but it would be cool.

TL;DR:
The later is the most likely method to implement poisons in food for now. There's only one recipe using this method so far but I will add more.
Awesome. I'm looking forward to it. It would be cool if foods took on the properties of the poison you use, I feel like being able to not have to stab the crap out of your crewmates is doing much in the way of being discreet. one other thing. is it possible to have it so when you knock someone out it blinds them? i feel like it would be interesting if you all of a sudden fell down and your screen went black and in the next few seconds it fades back in and you're stuck in the airlock or something. thanks for this man. it really makes the game feel like an actual game.
HI I HOST A BTE SERVER WHERE WE HAVE NO RULES, ADMIN WHO ARE ONLY THERE TO CAUSE CHAOS AND GENERALLY FUN TIMES :laugh:
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN [BTE] ANARCHY SERVER THEN JOIN OUR DISCORD OR LOOK FOR ONE OF OUR SERVERS WHEN THEY COME ONLINE

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/WD34kCd
SERVER NAME: [BTE] ANARCHY SERVER

Re: Barotrauma Extended v6.4

Quick compatibility update, lads!

Mod Changes:
-BTE is now compatible with v0.8.1.5 of Barotrauma.
-Teleglitches now cause EMP damage, which will damage or destroy most electronic devices near them when they teleport. (Thanks to Nilanth Animosus for the code)
-Added a new payload, EMP Charge. It's an electronic device that will damage or destroy most electronic devices in its blast radius.
-Made Relay Components unable to break for now. This was done because some of them are inside of walls and unable to be repaired.
-Oxygen Generators and Modules won't explode when broken. They will when in contact with fire now.
-Removed the hack in revolver and shotgun rounds that allowed them to cause structural damage, since the vanilla bug related to this is fixed.

Class A Station:
-Added a couple of EMP Charges. One in Weapons and the other one in the Armory.
-Fixed Bike Horns missing the tag that allows them to be used as payload.

Aegir Mark IV:
-Added an EMP Charge in Weapons.

Nehalennia I:

Nehalennia II:

Themis:

Vellamo II:
-Added a couple of EMP Charges in Weapons.