SCP Anomalies Mod V0.4 [OLD]

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xurw2e3dz9ra ... VNr5a?dl=0

Installation: When you open the download you will see two folders, Data, and Mods, just drag them both into your barotrauma directory. Launch the launcher and for the content package click "SCP". For the custom submarines just put the ".sub" files into your barotrauma submarines folder. Then start playing and have fun!

***Credit goes to Augustus Espresso and Chikoeduardo for providing code and assets for me to use, without them I probably wouldn't have added as much as I did***

0.4 Update:

*Added SCP-966*

*Added a Glock along with Glock Bullets*

*Added a Tranq Rifle and Tranq Darts instead of Tranquilizer P90 Bullets*

*Added a Tactical Knife*

*Renamed many jobs and added a D-Class job (At least one person is forced to become a D-Class to give SCP's and Security Guards a purpose)*

*Allowed the captain to spawn with a Fully Loaded Glock*

*Made the security guard's outfit the same outfit you see in SCP CB*

*Added SCP-500 that you can use to cure ANYTHING*

*Re-Edited the diving suit and added a patch to it*

*Renamed the VS mission teams to "Foundation" and "C.I."*

*Added a foundation diving scooter*

More Coming Soon...

So for the past couple of months I decided to stop making updates to the mod since the official release of Barotrauma is close. During those couple of months I needed to find my bearings. So I put together a small team and also made a discord server. I am not stopping the mod, I'm just temporarily stopping it until Barotrauma comes out. If you have any questions/suggestions/or you just wanna hang out you can come over if you want: https://discord.gg/XQ3dRnH
Last edited by Pengoon on Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:55 am, edited 9 times in total.
Creator of the SCP Anomalies Mod

Re: SCP Objects Mod Version 0.3

[quote="Pengoon"]This mod is based on SCP Containment Breach, this mod is one of the first mods I have ever made. I'm basically just experimenting at this point, seeing what I can and cannot do well.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7gwgxi0bqpds ... Pq2da?dl=0

***I JUST REALIZED NOW AFTER ALL THIS TIME THAT I FORGOT TO GIVE CREDIT TO THE PEOPLE THAT HELPED ME***

***Credit goes to Augustus Espresso and Chikoeduardo for providing code and assets for me to use, without them I probably wouldn't have added as much as I did***

Installation: When you open the download you will see two folders, Data, and Mods, just drag them both into your barotrauma directory. Launch the launcher and for the content package click "SCP". Then start playing and have fun!
*WORK IN PROGRESS SUB*
Spoiler
SCP OBJECTS MOD V0.3 HAS RELEASED

Changelog:

*Added SCP-106 Kill Mission*

*Added SCP-049 Kill Mission*

*Added SCP-096 Kill Mission*

*Added SCP-173 Kill Mission*

*Added SCP-173*

*Added SCP-1499*

*Added SCP-1499 Transport Mission*

*Gave the Security Job the ability to spawn with a FN P90 and P90 Ammo*

*Replaced the diving suit with a custom foundation diving suit*

More to Come!
Last edited by Pengoon on Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pengoon wrote:
Pengoon wrote:This mod is based on SCP Containment Breach, this mod is one of the first mods I have ever made. I'm basically just experimenting at this point, seeing what I can and cannot do well.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7gwgxi0bqpds ... Pq2da?dl=0

***I JUST REALIZED NOW AFTER ALL THIS TIME THAT I FORGOT TO GIVE CREDIT TO THE PEOPLE THAT HELPED ME***

Installation: When you open the download you will see two folders, Data, and Mods, just drag them both into your barotrauma directory. Launch the launcher and for the content package click "SCP". Then start playing and have fun!
*WORK IN PROGRESS SUB*
Spoiler
SCP OBJECTS MOD V0.3 HAS RELEASED

Changelog:

*Added SCP-106 Kill Mission*

*Added SCP-049 Kill Mission*

*Added SCP-096 Kill Mission*

*Added SCP-173 Kill Mission*

*Added SCP-173*

*Added SCP-1499*

*Added SCP-1499 Transport Mission*

*Gave the Security Job the ability to spawn with a FN P90 and P90 Ammo*

*Replaced the diving suit with a custom foundation diving suit*

More to Come!

MysteryMan21333 wrote:So iv been keeping a eye on both yours and agaustus SCP mods and I was think why don't you two work together to create something beautiful with it you both obviously try to make it a reality so all of us scp fans enjoy secureing and containing scps under the sea think about it.
I actually was working on ANOTHER SCP mod with a different dude. But it was my first attempt at modding and then it kinda clicked for me. So i left him to make my own SCP mod the way i wanted to without any limitations.