1. Clearly state which version of the game you were playing when the bug was encountered.
2. Make sure your problem hasn't already been asked or fixed.
3. Please provide a list of actions performed that produced the error in as much detail as possible, as well as any information that may be related to the issue at hand.
3A. Please do some basic testing before writing your report and use the data found to make your report more specific. Simply changing
The game sometimes crashes in single player mode
The game sometimes crashes when pressing the "Start" button in the single player mode. The crashes occur immediately after pressing the button, before the actual game starts. The crash doesn't happen if I restart the game, load the save and try again.
makes it much easier to assert what the problem actually is.
4. If the game crashes, it should generate a crash report in the main folder ("crashreport.txt"). Please post the contents of the report along with your bug report.
5. If your problem is due to a corrupted save or influenced a corrupted save, upload the save. Quick note: Before you do this, make sure the bug occurs after you have restarted the program and loaded your game. If the bug ceases to persist when you do this, make note of it in your bug description instead of uploading a save.