(1.3.7) Glitch\Bug Reports

This is also for other people to post bugs, but I'm just going to start off with two sequential bugs that I have experienced.
I was playing game version 1.3.7, and I decided to trap SCP-106 (The Old Man). So I did al the steps (Off/On/Push) that I saw in many videos, watched him enter on the camera, after the camera went out, I waited 10 seconds, and flicked to switches to the opposite side. (On/Off/Leave alone). 5 Seconds later I got an achievement with SCP-106 as the icon. It was _____ March. (I can't remember, sorry). So I though "Ok, cool, I trapped him!" So I went to check out the containment cell. I opened the door, and he was just at the stairs, and walking towards me. So I let him kill me because he wasn't supposed to be out. Well, I didn't die, but I got sent to the Pocket Dimension. I decided, ok, I'll try it again. So I loaded up my previous save, (Which was just before I messed with the switches) and decided to try again. The only problem was - the camera was still out. I could still here the guy pleading for help, but no matter what I did (Flick every switch!) I couldn't get the camera to come back on. I didn't see if it would fix itself by restarting the game or just reloading the save though. Hopefully it does. I just came here to report it after it happened, because SCP is a great game that has a ton of work put in it, and I want to help make it the best it can be!
:)

Re: (1.3.7) Glitch\Bug Reports

JoshJLMG wrote:This is also for other people to post bugs, but I'm just going to start off with two sequential bugs that I have experienced.
I was playing game version 1.3.7, and I decided to trap SCP-106 (The Old Man). So I did al the steps (Off/On/Push) that I saw in many videos, watched him enter on the camera, after the camera went out, I waited 10 seconds, and flicked to switches to the opposite side. (On/Off/Leave alone). 5 Seconds later I got an achievement with SCP-106 as the icon. It was _____ March. (I can't remember, sorry). So I though "Ok, cool, I trapped him!" So I went to check out the containment cell. I opened the door, and he was just at the stairs, and walking towards me. So I let him kill me because he wasn't supposed to be out. Well, I didn't die, but I got sent to the Pocket Dimension. I decided, ok, I'll try it again. So I loaded up my previous save, (Which was just before I messed with the switches) and decided to try again. The only problem was - the camera was still out. I could still here the guy pleading for help, but no matter what I did (Flick every switch!) I couldn't get the camera to come back on. I didn't see if it would fix itself by restarting the game or just reloading the save though. Hopefully it does. I just came here to report it after it happened, because SCP is a great game that has a ton of work put in it, and I want to help make it the best it can be!
:)
Off-topic
This one for SCP CB viewforum.php?f=4