Audio stops after launch

Scattman
Class-D

Audio stops after launch

Postby Scattman » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:24 pm

Starts u properly then when I get to the main menu I'm greeted with an error message that says something like no audio device detected disabling audio playback meanwhile I have speakers plugged into the back of my pc this drives me nuts since in order to fix it I must re download the game and now that doesn't even work

CPL. Quade
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Re: Audio stops after launch

Postby CPL. Quade » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:48 pm

I have the same problem. Tell me please, are you using "Realtek High Definition Audio" drivers like me or which drivers are you using?

LordDoggo
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby LordDoggo » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:57 pm

Update your Drivers. I have the same issue too, but it doesn't stop my audio. I can only imagine your drivers are out of date, or perhaps you have one of your audio devices set to default and you'll need to change what you are using. I have speakers and a headset plugged in, and for a while i didn't have audio in any of my games until i set my headset to default device.
Just a Doggo that couldnt find a 90 x 90 Doggo picture. So Doggo used Cap'n Jack.

CPL. Quade
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby CPL. Quade » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:01 pm

I have audio in all my games except this one. That is what puzzles me. So far I can find no explanation but the drivers not doing their job for this game alone.

Edit:
I downloaded the latest version of the audio drivers. Didn't help unfortunately.

Return to “Bug reports”