[EDIT] My server isn't working after the update.

btelchi
Class-D

[EDIT] My server isn't working after the update.

Postby btelchi » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:34 pm

Greetings,
As the title says, i've ran into an issue that i can't host a server anymore after the last update. I played Barotrauma with my friends and other players before on my server and everyone was enjoing it. A couple of days later, i found out i couldn't somewhy host anymore. I've tried everything already but nothing of it worked. There were some theories that it could be my internet or my provider but after i tried hosting other games it worked perfectly. I like this game, but playing on other servers with r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶e̶d bad admins who ban you for knocking out their friends after they attacked you first isn't quite enjoying. Here's some info:
The version is 0.7.0.1
I've encountered it after the latest update, trying to host a game as usual. I chose the UPnP port forwading (because it worked earlier and i'm 100% sure my router supports it) and made the game private. After some time waiting, i got a message from my friend on Discord saying he can't connect to the actual server. I've repeated the actions, restarted the game, reinstalled the game etc. I've also got a mod installed before this happened (Chiko). I deleted it later, but it didn't work anyways.
Thanks for reading.
Last edited by btelchi on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LordDoggo
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Re: My server isn't working after the update.

Postby LordDoggo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:53 pm

If you want any help, you need to follow the guidelines so anyone can help knows what they are dealing with.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4746
Just a Doggo that couldnt find a 90 x 90 Doggo picture. So Doggo used Cap'n Jack.

Return to “Bug reports”