[REL] VIS 'Varuna' XEC-2 Submarine (0.7.0.1)

A large and somewhat reliable submarine manufactured by Valravn Industries (6-12 Players). After the massive failure that was the XEC-1, Valravn Industries mocked up the XEC-2 with the idea that bigger is somehow better. This ship features 4 railguns with few blind spots, a large cargo hold, and robust design. This model saw moderate success but didn't sell in large quantities due to high production cost. It's is not fast by any means, but will get you where you are going in one piece. This ship was dubbed 'Varuna' by your crew.
Please report any bugs in this thread and I'll get on it as soon as I can :)

Updated Version with mini-sub:
Make sure you download the mini sub as well:
Last edited by Valravn on Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Thank you for choosing Valravn Industries, the leader* in interstellar travel. Questions, concerns? Contact us at [email protected] :duck:

Re: [REL] VIS 'Varuna' XEC-2 Submarine (0.7.0.1)

Same with this one as with the 'VIS 'Ixion' XES-1 Submarine'. :laugh:
LandonGam3r wrote:Hey Valravn, I've checked your new submarine and approved it for BT Public submarine rotation!
From first point a view a very good looking sub, one that just needs to be at the server!
I've tested the basics and it seems to work, ofcourse the best way to test it is at the server. Will let you know if there are any problems.
http://barotrauma-server.com/ - Barotrauma Server 24/7 - BT Public 24/7 - Join and play!

Right battery in supercapacitor room does not charge. Battery down-left of the supercapacitors, by the oxygen generator, does not charge. Things like batteries and reactors do not move power to other objects directly (other than railguns iirc), so all power needs a junction box or relay as a mediator. Nav is double-wired to the same junction box.

Shuttle has Nav x wired to the middle small pump.

ConnorsSilverpaws wrote:Right battery in supercapacitor room does not charge. Battery down-left of the supercapacitors, by the oxygen generator, does not charge. Things like batteries and reactors do not move power to other objects directly (other than railguns iirc), so all power needs a junction box or relay as a mediator. Nav is double-wired to the same junction box.

Shuttle has Nav x wired to the middle small pump.
I really do appreciate the input, all bugs should be fixed now. Lets hope the public server updates the ships soon.
Thank you for choosing Valravn Industries, the leader* in interstellar travel. Questions, concerns? Contact us at [email protected] :duck: