The Governor [8.1.2]

The Governor
[In case image doesn't work:

Clearly invented by someone insane, this submarine is designed like an old ship. It has a clear air top deck, created by making nigh-invisible windows around the deck, painstakingly cleaned at all times. It's small and fast, with an over sized engine. The railgun controllers are up in the four crows nests, making them painful to get to, so the crew better be in the guns when a threat is nearby. There are four railguns, two on the bottom and two on the top. if not properly dealt with, hostiles will get caught in between the masts, requiring an outdoor excursion to be disposed of. The submarine is primarily made up of long, unbroken compartments, so flooding should be fixed fast.

[Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/j7ftj5cx0 ... vernor.sub]
Last edited by TheJelepinoMan on Fri May 25, 2018 2:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Re: The Governor [8.1.2]

1) I didn't know you could still bypass the editor rules and put boxes within boxes, or railgun shells within boxes.

2) I'm really digging these aesthetic designs. First a 40k cruiser, and now this? Love it.

3) You made my day, thanks.
"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast, for I intend to go in harm's way."

United Colonies Navy Ship Pack - UPDATED: 28 MAY 18
The Sailor's Manual - UPDATED: 1 JUNE 18

It took me a while to make a decision on this one, TheJelepinoMan :D

As explained in the Discord, it's going past some limits in submarine creation. I had to give it some good tests to make sure it can be used in rotation. As I have tested, The glass walls can be cut but are easy to fix with a welder. Besides that, it has all the items (a lot!) required. The main reason I checked this through is becasue I liked it from the start, it's totally unique and it works. I can already see people moving around at the deck confusingly while the sub is being attacked :laugh: , certainly adds a challenge.

The Governor will be added to BT Public #1 and #2!
http://barotrauma-server.com/ - Barotrauma Server 24/7 - BT Public 24/7 - Join and play!

LandonGam3r wrote:It took me a while to make a decision on this one, TheJelepinoMan :D

As explained in the Discord, it's going past some limits in submarine creation. I had to give it some good tests to make sure it can be used in rotation. As I have tested, The glass walls can be cut but are easy to fix with a welder. Besides that, it has all the items (a lot!) required. The main reason I checked this through is becasue I liked it from the start, it's totally unique and it works. I can already see people moving around at the deck confusingly while the sub is being attacked :laugh: , certainly adds a challenge.

Thanks a ton for adding it to the BT public rotation list! I've seen it already once in action and people seem to really enjoy it. Glad to see you enjoy it too!

TheJelepinoMan wrote:
LandonGam3r wrote:It took me a while to make a decision on this one, TheJelepinoMan :D

Thanks a ton for adding it to the BT public rotation list! I've seen it already once in action and people seem to really enjoy it. Glad to see you enjoy it too!
No problem, it's new, fun and challenging :D
http://barotrauma-server.com/ - Barotrauma Server 24/7 - BT Public 24/7 - Join and play!