[0.8.1.12][REL] K-10 'SULACO' mk.III | by A.Matpocob

This is the first project of a submarine that I post on the forum. And I hope that some of my achievements will appeal to other designers.
I was interested in electrical components. I tried to work it out in regular expressions and it seems to me that I did it.

The boat is fast and maneuverable.
- maximum speed of 62 km / h
- vertical speed 30 km / h

Features:

- indicator of oxygen level (does not require power) (Oxygen Detector + RegEx Components + Light Components)
Spoiler
light components provide a visual representation of the oxygen level in the compartment (adjacent compartments with open doors).

- indicator of the temperature of the reactor (does not require power) (Reactor TempOut + RegEx + Emergency Lights)
Spoiler
the analyzed information is transmitted to emergency lights depending on the level of the reactor heating at the current moment.

- special door locking system (smart door)
Spoiler
In case of flooding the boat, the doors are blocked from the side of the flooded compartment, however they can be opened freely from the dry compartment. If adjacent compartments are not flooded or both are filled with water, the doors are not blocked.
Spoiler
The water indicators of neighboring compartments send their signals on the relay components and register of regular expressions (RegEx), which gives us an idea of which of the two compartments is flooded and which one is not:
[0,0] - both compartments are not flooded
[1,1] - both compartments are flooded
[0,1] - only the right bay is flooded
[1,0] - only the left compartment is flooded
Further analyzing these signals and transferring them to the relays connected to the door, it is decided which door button to block the signal, and with which to leave it to the worker.

> DOWNLOAD <

Sorry for my ENG ;)

Re: [0.8.1.12][REL] K-10 'SULACO' mk.III | by A.Matpocob

Hello Alex Matpocob,

This is quite a cool looking sub with all the different colors and aesthetics on the outside, nicely done :)
Not only it's looking good, it's also contains some complexity, which is always interesting.

I have tested the K-10 and found the following things:
  • Airlock doors can both be opened at the same time. (prone to griefing)
  • Some labels only contain Russian language. This might impede on playability.
  • Oxygen levels drop rather quick, while with a low amount of people.
  • Halfway on a mission the sub went dark. This was caused by a relay breaking, located above the reactor.
Also want to say that the manoeuvrability of this sub is outstanding, absolutely smooth!
http://barotrauma-server.com/ - Barotrauma Server 24/7 - BT Public 24/7 - Join and play!

Many thanks for your comments guys.

LandonGam3r you're right
- I will necessarily make additional labels in English, or simply replace the Russian with English (well, or I'll make two versions of the sub with Rus and Eng labels);
- lack of oxygen and a drop in the level is due to the fact that the rooms on the boat are very small (I may remove some doors to unite the neighboring cabins);
- the limit of the relay really is at 8000, obviously at maximum speeds and charging of emergency batteries, the power will reach more than 11000 (I will change this ASAP)!

Thanks again for the comments. I'm pleased that you liked my project.

Alex Matpocob wrote:Many thanks for your comments guys.

LandonGam3r you're right
- I will necessarily make additional labels in English, or simply replace the Russian with English (well, or I'll make two versions of the sub with Rus and Eng labels);
- lack of oxygen and a drop in the level is due to the fact that the rooms on the boat are very small (I may remove some doors to unite the neighboring cabins);
- the limit of the relay really is at 8000, obviously at maximum speeds and charging of emergency batteries, the power will reach more than 11000 (I will change this ASAP)!

Thanks again for the comments. I'm pleased that you liked my project.
No problem Alex, sounds good!

For the oxygen problem, it's possible to increase 'GeneratedAmount'. It's a bit of a bypass of the problem, but most custom subs have this at a higher rate to allow groups of 16 players to survive in the submarine without lack of oxygen.
In order to increase the generated amount, click on the oxygen generator when placed and adjust in the popup that will be shown.

Oh and I'm also a fan of the Alien universe and the movies, that's why I like the name of the sub even more. :laugh:
http://barotrauma-server.com/ - Barotrauma Server 24/7 - BT Public 24/7 - Join and play!