[REL] VIS 'Ixion' XES-1 Submarine (0.7.0.1)

"A U-Boat style submarine by Valravn Industries. Valravn Industries had previously only built spacecraft, but upon seeing potential growth in the submarine market they quickly drew up and built some prototype submarines. The now dubbed 'Ixion' is one of the last surviving prototypes of this model and was sold to (insert organization here) under dubious circumstances. You are starting to figure out why this model never made it into full production....
sub:
Notes: The main engine will blow out if you aren't careful with the throttle, that's for an extra bit of challenge ;) Bug fixes and upgrades welcome, must make sure that you give me credit for the original sub.
Thank you for choosing Valravn Industries, the leader* in interstellar travel. Questions, concerns? Contact us at [email protected] :duck:

Re: [REL] VIS 'Ixion' XES-1 Submarine (0.7.0.1)

Hey Valravn, I've checked your new submarine and approved it for BT Public submarine rotation!

The design of this submarine is really appealing to me and looks like a lot of work has been put into it, really nice :)
I think everyone will agree with having this submarine on the server, it looks like an actual submarine. I have tested it, apart from the reactor problem, everything seems to be in place and working. Only thing that kinda stands out, is the wiring. Not sure if it was intentional to have some going all the way and some in a straight direction. :laugh:

Once it's in rotation at BT Public, it will be tested thoroughly by players. I make sure to pass information to you if there is anything wrong.
http://barotrauma-server.com/ - Barotrauma Server 24/7 - BT Public 24/7 - Join and play!

Batteries above reactor cannot move power between them. Right battery in the pair cannot put power out to the lamp above. Anyone can enter the command room, but only the captain may leave (outer button tag missing.) Possible issue of Medical Doctor and Security Officer having ID Card tags, but respective door buttons not locked to them. If it is an issue and you start locking sections to roles, Mechanics are missing ID Card tag.

Engine seems to break for some reason while the shuttle engine works fine. Tested by moving it up and right and it works fine at 100%, so guessing it didn't like being in the floor/wall.

ConnorsSilverpaws wrote:Batteries above reactor cannot move power between them. Right battery in the pair cannot put power out to the lamp above. Anyone can enter the command room, but only the captain may leave (outer button tag missing.) Possible issue of Medical Doctor and Security Officer having ID Card tags, but respective door buttons not locked to them. If it is an issue and you start locking sections to roles, Mechanics are missing ID Card tag.

Engine seems to break for some reason while the shuttle engine works fine. Tested by moving it up and right and it works fine at 100%, so guessing it didn't like being in the floor/wall.
Thanks for the input! I believe all those issues should be fixed now.
Thank you for choosing Valravn Industries, the leader* in interstellar travel. Questions, concerns? Contact us at [email protected] :duck: