[REL] VIS 'Haumea' RPH-1 Submarine (0.7.0.1)

This model was a bold move made by Valravn Industries in attempt to compete with more affordable models produced by it's competitors. The idea was to re-purpose Orion Series hulls and use them as submarines. The company already had the facilities in place to mass produce Orion Series Orbital Destroyers so converting the hull into a submarine would circumvent the great expense of building new facilities for new submarine production. The end result was a behemoth of the submarine world with some of the thickest armor available on the market and at a price that most small organizations could afford. One of the main factors of it's success was the marketing campaign, which only featured the submarine half submerged in water. This hid it's slightly phallic appearance, which the submarine market wasn't accustomed to. This particular ship was dubbed 'Haumea' by the crew.
Download-
Sub:
Mini-Sub Attachment:
-The sub won't work properly without the mini-sub downloaded, so make sure you do that.

This sub features:
-Thick armor
-High crush resistance
-High Agility (for its size)
-A detachable micro-submarine with a rail gun.
-Full facilities
-A spaceship-like appearance.
-Cargo Store

"Honestly I just wanted to reuse some of my old space engineers designs for the nostalgia. If you guys enjoy these sort of ships I'll built the rest of my fleet in Barotrauma. Bug reports and edits welcome, just make sure you give me credit. Also, yes this sub does suffer from Phallic Ship Syndrome... that's pretty normal for a space ship."
Thank you for choosing Valravn Industries, the leader* in interstellar travel. Questions, concerns? Contact us at [email protected] :duck: