I'll have to take a look at it sometime soon. Been busy with work lately.
Edit 1: After some preliminary testing, it seems that 0.8.0.5 doesn't play nice with older submarine saves. I am unsure why. I may have to remove every junction box and relay, replace them, and then rewire all the power. More testing is required before I spend the time to rewire everything. That part takes the longest.
Yeah I would have to agree with that. I've been messing with the submarine editor lately and cannot get the power system for any of the subs I've made to work. Not sure if it's some stupid error done by me, or something that the new version of barotrauma has messed up. But I have noticed in older submarines that some have missing wires and disconnected machines when loaded into the new barotrauma version.
I've actually started rewiring this submarine a little bit, but like what plagues the Cubera, I haven't the motivation currently. Also in the middle of switching careers so. Yeah. Hopefully sometime I'll get it rewired.