[WIP] Stuff

A place to share custom submarines for Barotrauma, and custom content in the future.
Clueless
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Re: [WIP] Stuff

Postby Clueless » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:54 pm

rico6822 wrote:Very Fine.

But I still consider, that those batteries with 20000 power are very expensive for the company (The Nibbler is using 5000 most noted around default subs).

Well I can lower it but I can't lower it all the way to default 2000 - Brick uses not a small pump but a large one (so that it can flood its relatively big ballast very fast and sink like a brick) and it draws 6 or so times more power.

rico6822 wrote:If you have done testing, does it mean you can remove pointless glitched light?

Which light?

rico6822 wrote:All those cons aren't truly great deal.

Most of them are intentional for lore reasons.

rico6822
Guard

Postby rico6822 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:13 pm

Light:
The one, which can shine forever, because of unlimited power.
If polish players can play barotrauma and barotrauma takes place in space, than Poland can into space.

LandonGam3r
Guard

Postby LandonGam3r » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:29 pm

Hello Clueless,

I have tested the "CLS Columbus Mk IV" and even though it's huge, I like the way it's designed. It has a similarity with the "Ceti-Class - Bismark von Leipzig", with the middle shuttle section. Because it's quite big, I want to do some performance testing at the server and see if it's suitable. I have compared size to other big subs currently in the list and technically it's should just be alright :D

Added to BT Public for performance testing. Will let you know if any bugs are found.
http://barotrauma-server.com/ - Barotrauma Server 24/7 - BT Public 24/7 #1 - Join and play!

Return to “Custom Submarines”