[WIP] Stuff

A place to share custom submarines for Barotrauma, and custom content in the future.
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Re: [WIP] Stuff

Postby Clueless » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:54 pm

rico6822 wrote:Very Fine.

But I still consider, that those batteries with 20000 power are very expensive for the company (The Nibbler is using 5000 most noted around default subs).

Well I can lower it but I can't lower it all the way to default 2000 - Brick uses not a small pump but a large one (so that it can flood its relatively big ballast very fast and sink like a brick) and it draws 6 or so times more power.

rico6822 wrote:If you have done testing, does it mean you can remove pointless glitched light?

Which light?

rico6822 wrote:All those cons aren't truly great deal.

Most of them are intentional for lore reasons.

Postby rico6822 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:13 pm

The one, which can shine forever, because of unlimited power.
If polish players can play barotrauma and barotrauma takes place in space, than Poland can into space.

Postby LandonGam3r » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:29 pm

Hello Clueless,

I have tested the "CLS Columbus Mk IV" and even though it's huge, I like the way it's designed. It has a similarity with the "Ceti-Class - Bismark von Leipzig", with the middle shuttle section. Because it's quite big, I want to do some performance testing at the server and see if it's suitable. I have compared size to other big subs currently in the list and technically it's should just be alright :D

Added to BT Public for performance testing. Will let you know if any bugs are found.
http://barotrauma-server.com/ - Barotrauma Server 24/7 - BT Public 24/7 #1 - Join and play!

Return to “Custom Submarines”