[0.7.0.1] The Vanguard

Introducing my second submarine.

This is a fast submarine armed with powerful 4 rail gun.

Due to the wide front glass, the submarine has good visibility and the barrier automatically closes when the glass breaks.

There are two air locks, and the reactor door is designed to close automatically.

When you flood, you will hear an audible alarm, and there are buttons in the corridor and command room that will immediately close all doors.

There is a landing gear that can prevent the ship from crashing due to a sudden sinking.

Also, there is a prison on the lower floor of the security room where you can detain the griefers.

Please note that the shape of the hull is dizzy because there are many non-square room.

AI does not work properly. (It is difficult for me to set waypoints.)

I have tried many times, but there may be some problems that I have not found yet. I want to test more but I am too sleepy ... Please let me know if you have any problems. I'll fix it as soon as I confirm.

01-16-18

Artifact holders have been removed and thermal artifacts can now be stored by adding a button to fill the airlock. Keep artifacts in the airlock instead of artifact holders.

01-19-18

Add small protrusions between the glass and the firewall to prevent trapping on them.

Improved to prevent the firewall from opening before the destroyed glass is completely repaired. It was annoying that the door repeatedly opened and closed.

Last edited by isony12 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Re: [0.7.0.1] The Vanguard

Hey isony12, that's a nice new sub :)

No problems found so far. I like the windows up front combined with the stairs in it's shape, I have not seen stairs build in that way and that long yet. The sub has like 'legs' on the bottom, similar to 'The Invincible', but the windows up front add a weakness, which is kinda balancing each other. Also nice to see you added the simple but yet functional features from 'The Invincible', such as all doors closing and simple flood lights.

Tested and added to BT Public!
http://barotrauma-server.com/ - Barotrauma Server 24/7 - BT Public 24/7 - Join and play!

Re: [0.7.0.1] The Vanguard

LandonGam3r wrote:Hey isony12, that's a nice new sub :)

No problems found so far. I like the windows up front combined with the stairs in it's shape, I have not seen stairs build in that way and that long yet. The sub has like 'legs' on the bottom, similar to 'The Invincible', but the windows up front add a weakness, which is kinda balancing each other. Also nice to see you added the simple but yet functional features from 'The Invincible', such as all doors closing and simple flood lights.

Tested and added to BT Public!
Thanks you! I am visiting a lot on your server. Sometimes I feel good when people play my submarine.

Also, There was an update.

Please check the main thread!