Europa Shuttles & Speeders

Europa Shuttles & Speeders is a branch of Europa Construction Company. It specializes in small shuttles designed to go extremely fast. Some of these are unstable, and are therefore to only be used by experienced drivers, or to be put on autopilot with caution.

Sailfish Model I

Speed: 96 km/h on X axis, 20-40 km/h on Y axis

An excessively fast shuttle designed to get someone from a place to another extremely fast. Its small, but carries a regular submarine engine. The first shuttle made by ES&S. It carries a small amount of cargo, can be recharged, and has a headlight. Using the airlock while not docked is, like most shuttles, not recommended, but given enough space below it, it can handle it.

There are four colored buttons aboard for separate things:
Green: Power
Blue: Headlights
Red: Dock
Orange: Undock

(Image:

(Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vlkfzv3c3 ... odel_I.sub)

*Image Redone
*Added Undock Button
*Download Updated
Last edited by TheJelepinoMan on Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Europa Shuttles & Speeders

Sorry, the shuttle was too small for labels; I rushed it a little bit and it still needs a couple fixes, but the blue button is for the headlight, the green is to turn the power on, and the red is to dock/undock the shuttle, however that button is messed up, as I just realized. Been a bit since I worked on a submarine.

Congratulations for making an extremely fast shuttle!

PROS:
*Has it's own maintain panel.
*High batteries capacity.
*Own starting content.
*Extremely fast...

CONS:
*...which breaks the game logic, since it looks like breaking physics or cheat submarine...
*...also provokes submarine crash accidents in small areas (not recommended for ruins I guess).
*If capacity of batteries is 10000 does it means those batteries should explode, because it's a energy amount at which nuclear generator gets broken?
*ID cards does not work at all.
*Docking port is supporting docking ports for less often used docking ports (not hatch, but doors).

Those cons may be a reason, why you have minus level grade on imgur.

Check Armed Evasion to see how elite shuttles looks like (no logic breaking in starting equipment, since it's considered an special force using weirdest manners of practise to win):

https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... =22&t=7877

Driving submarines in Barotrauma is about experiencing the ride, not get through it as fast as possible. I would recommend Sailfish for somebody, who just wants to win and have no taste of water in mouth.

Armed Evasion can do all missions (or almost all missions) in just one person, so you don't have to worry about griefers and has enough resources to resist annoying item grinding in campaign mode.

If there was a submarine, that could drive so fast, developers would make a default shuttle as an example. If Barotrauma was more realistic, shuttle would not handle non-shuttle engine (theoretically).
Barotrauma submarine designer- rico6822

Thanks for providing some constructive criticism. Here's my reply.

*...which breaks the game logic, since it looks like breaking physics or cheat submarine...
- Its just under the physics breaking point, or at least around the edge. The point of this submarine was more testing how fast I could make a shuttle, not really for game play use. I for one found it very fun to drive at its speeds. TLDR: Just a fun submarine.

*...also provokes submarine crash accidents in small areas (not recommended for ruins I guess).
-That is a bit of a problem, but once again, just a fun submarine. Not recommended for ruins indeed.

*If capacity of batteries is 10000 does it means those batteries should explode, because it's a energy amount at which nuclear generator gets broken?
-I might have set the capacity a bit too high. And no, they shouldn't explode, because a reactor generates far more power with one fuel rod than 10000 over time, i'm quite sure.

*ID cards does not work at all.
-I just placed them in the cabinet, forgot to give them a tag. Thanks for pointing that out.

*Docking port is supporting docking ports for less often used docking ports (not hatch, but doors).
-I will think of adding more docking ports.

I should have stated better that this was more of a submarine for fun and not game play. However, the militarized version I am currently making might be a bit more suited for game play.