(0.7.0.1) [OLD] The Wrath of Cadia (Barotrauma Extended)

A recreation of the Dauntlass-class Light Cruiser from Warhammer 40k. It is most definitely not to scale, but I think I got pretty close. The interior compartments are probably not close to their location's lore-wise, but I think I'll live with that.

The Wrath of Cadia I - BTE - https://www.dropbox.com/s/bqspkftv5gqdn ... E.sub?dl=0

The Wrath of Cadia II - BTE - https://www.dropbox.com/s/jawd7gprn7q7j ... E.sub?dl=0
- Minor bug fixes, removed alarms in the battery boxes, rewired engines.

LARGE IMAGE
Spoiler
The Wrath of Cadia I - BTE
Last edited by HalfdeadKiller on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: (0.7.0.1) [REL] The Wrath of Cadia (Barotrauma Extended)

How will you handle monsters on the left side on the ship with no railguns?

Also very large and complex submarines makes it take longer time to get into places.

I'm afraid your airlocks looks weird. Camouflaged will make it for outside shuttles difficult to figure out where to enter inside.

Make more airlocks and railguns and remove camouflage. Than your submarine should be probably proficient.

Don't forget about docking bays (ports and hatches). They are not really complex.

State out:Sends signal, when docking.

Set state:If receives continuous signal, will always dock upon having other dock in range (undocking is most often impossible, when it's active). Doesn't need proximity sensor to dock (I tested it, when making submarine myself).

Proximity Sensor: Sends signal, when other dock is in range (does not need to be docking).

Power: Sends out or receives power, depending on how other sources of power management are set.
Barotrauma submarine designer- rico6822

Re: (0.7.0.1) [REL] The Wrath of Cadia (Barotrauma Extended)

rico6822 wrote:How will you handle monsters on the left side on the ship with no railguns?
Well, just have a pilot that puts the monsters in range of the main guns. Maneuver the submarine so that the guns hit monsters before they have a chance to hit ya on the left.
rico6822 wrote:Also very large and complex submarines makes it take longer time to get into places.
If you are using Auto-Pilot, then don't. It is slow. Have someone manually pilot and watch the Sonar.
rico6822 wrote:I'm afraid your airlocks looks weird. Camouflaged will make it for outside shuttles difficult to figure out where to enter inside.
I honestly don't really understand what this means. There is a front section of the ship and a rear section of the ship. The connecting background is for the broadside Macro Cannons, the Bow contains the Prow Lance and ammunition for it, along with the battery that runs it.
rico6822 wrote:Make more airlocks and railguns and remove camouflage. Than your submarine should be probably proficient.
Airlocks where. I started hurting for space. I don't understand what you mean by camouflage, since the airlocks have orange buttons outside them.
rico6822 wrote:Don't forget about docking bays (ports and hatches). They are not really complex.

State out:Sends signal, when docking.

Set state:If receives continuous signal, will always dock upon having other dock in range (undocking is most often impossible, when it's active). Doesn't need proximity sensor to dock (I tested it, when making submarine myself).

Proximity Sensor: Sends signal, when other dock is in range (does not need to be docking).

Power: Sends out or receives power, depending on how other sources of power management are set.
There is one Docking Hatch on the lower airlock, which has a State Out with a light and a Button wired to the Toggle portion of it. There is no need for Proximity to be wired since it's the shuttles job to maneuver, not the main ship. Also never use Set-State with docking hatches and ports, undocking will cause logic spam and drop frames to less than 1 per second. At least if both docking hatches are Set-State to 1.