ss Komarovo (crappy)

Warning dont play this. Its sort of like a challenge it catches on fire every 10 seconds. Yeah but since its my first love and I am never going to improve it ever. Cause it sucks ass. so if you download it get the extinguisher.

Discord:
https://discordapp.com/channels/4305592 ... 6036798467
DOWNLOAD:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hz6qc8nbubfcr ... 1.sub?dl=0
Last edited by Komarovo on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: MY first sub the KOmarovo

Please read forum rules. It is forbidden to make submarines non-working. Also you did not gave in title the version of the game you have created this submarine on. Biggest engine does not work at all, since unlike shuttle engines big engine is not immune to water.

But moving forward.

"Don't hurry up so much".
3/10
Barotrauma submarine designer- rico6822

rico6822 wrote:Please read forum rules. It is forbidden to make submarines non-working. Also you did not gave in title the version of the game you have created this submarine on. Biggest engine does not work at all, since unlike shuttle engines big engine is not immune to water.

But moving forward.

3/10
I didnt made this sub non working. This was the first sub i made so it sucks. It catches on fire due to power spikes which i learned is due to its low power capacity. This is not against the forum rules but it was my first lesson in sub building.

Komarovo wrote:
rico6822 wrote:Please read forum rules. It is forbidden to make submarines non-working. Also you did not gave in title the version of the game you have created this submarine on. Biggest engine does not work at all, since unlike shuttle engines big engine is not immune to water.

But moving forward.

3/10
I didnt made this sub non working. This was the first sub i made so it sucks. It catches on fire due to power spikes which i learned is due to its low power capacity. This is not against the forum rules but it was my first lesson in sub building.
When the first thing you say is not to play it and that you're never going to fix it (and with your choice of vocabulary), it really doesn't sound like a serious post. Besides, constantly catching fire...seems rather broken.