[0.8.1.2][REL] United Colonies Navy Ship Pack

A place to share custom submarines for Barotrauma, and custom content in the future.
Geheugen
Class-D

Re: [0.8.1.2][REL] United Colonies Navy Ship Pack

Postby Geheugen » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:02 am

On both the military and demilitarized Daggerfish, me and my group have been experiencing the Depth Charge launcher exploding on the sub itself. It looks like it isn't properly extended through the hull.

rico6822
Guard

Postby rico6822 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:33 pm

"And that is realistic".
10/10 to all submarines.
If polish players can play barotrauma and barotrauma takes place in space, than Poland can into space.

FrozenMoonCommunity
Class-D

Postby FrozenMoonCommunity » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:15 am

These look great! Are they usable on a server?

Esoudiere
Technician

Postby Esoudiere » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:40 pm

I like, actually love these. Thank you so much for putting in the effort and extra-mile for them. The aesthetic appeal (and realistic look) is fantastic, the equipment & layouts are more akin to real-life submarines, and they all perform excellently. Perhaps the only issue I have is that they're cramped, and though you have many fine control buttons they're poorly labelled and understood without the use of the manual you've written. But all those problems are overcome if you're using a team that know the submarine well enough and can coordinate, which clearly is what they're intended for. (Also stacking like, floating lockers through walls ontop of terminals is kinda bad-looking buuut)

8/10 for aesthetics, 9/10 for layout design, 7/10 for intuitiveness & creativity, 10/10 for performance.

(thankyousomuch)

hydraphobic
Class-D

Postby hydraphobic » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:21 pm

I agree, these are some of best subs I've seen; I love the the practicality of the designs, realistic look and feel to them, and the performance they all have. Perhaps the only complaint I have is the same as what Esoudire had aforementioned, being that the labels on buttons are not very intuitive (I later learned what these did by perusing through the forum) and the cramped feeling I get mainly on the Tigershark due to the placement of cabinets and weapon racks hidden away behind things. (The tigershark is still a favorite)

These make me feel inspired to design my own sub, but I'm new to the game and am not quite sure how to proceed with sub building.

HalfdeadKiller
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby HalfdeadKiller » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:56 pm

Oh my god these submarines look fucking beautiful.

bionictwin
Class-D

Postby bionictwin » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:57 am

I can't remember which sub it is, but one of the subs has no fuel rods on it, making it impossible to do the mission.

rico6822
Guard

Postby rico6822 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:50 pm

bionictwin wrote:I can't remember which sub it is, but one of the subs has no fuel rods on it, making it impossible to do the mission.

Well that's an epic fail.
If polish players can play barotrauma and barotrauma takes place in space, than Poland can into space.

Return to “Custom Submarines”