SFE Perepllut

SFE Perepllut
The SFE Perepllut is a rather vertical submarine. Instead of a standard ballast, this submarine has tubes running throughout the whole submarine. These tubes are extremely exposed to the exterior and are weak, making this submarine liable to crash at the slightest hit. Hard to repair and easy to flood, this submarine is recommended only for those who know what they're doing, or just want a challenge. The tubular ballasts are somewhat accessible, making good hiding places for traitors, with a few small things hidden inside of them. To make up somewhat for its lack of strength in its armor, it has 5 railguns covering must angles. The submarine moves at a medium speed, at around 15-20 km/h x-axis and 20-30 y-axis.

The submarine may have some issues other than intended due to its slightly complicated nature. Please tell me of any problems you find.

[Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2tkmt3s3u ... epllut.sub]

Re: SFE Perepllut

A highly complicated submarine and quite a complex ballast system, never seen it before. It's however working, which is most important :D
There are only a few things: Batteries need to be turned up at start inmediately, to prevent the submarine from falling down and doing damage to the fragile ballast tunnels at the bottom. Also, it's quite big, so that's definitely something to test online.

I have added the SFE Perepllut to BT Public #1 and #2 for testing it's survivability and possible lag it can create. Hope it withstands the test because it's a cool sub!
http://barotrauma-server.com/ - Barotrauma Server 24/7 - BT Public 24/7 - Join and play!

Re: SFE Perepllut

LandonGam3r wrote:A highly complicated submarine and quite a complex ballast system, never seen it before. It's however working, which is most important :D
There are only a few things: Batteries need to be turned up at start inmediately, to prevent the submarine from falling down and doing damage to the fragile ballast tunnels at the bottom. Also, it's quite big, so that's definitely something to test online.

I have added the SFE Perepllut to BT Public #1 and #2 for testing it's survivability and possible lag it can create. Hope it withstands the test because it's a cool sub!
The battery problem is, unfortunately, not able to be fixed. Barotrauma limits the starting recharge rate to 500, so I can't have it at a higher rate, as it needs.