[0.8.1.2] Procedural Design Submarines

Procedural Design Submarines

Submarines made fast, no structure in design but with structure in beginning to end. The inner of these submarines will be the same, the outer will be procedural. A modular set of rooms tied to each other, somewhere, together, far from each other, it's procedural. Plan is to roll out submarines fast, supplying the community with a large variety of submarines. Enjoy Procedural Design Submarines.

PD-001
Technical information
  • Amount items: 935
  • Amount structures: 491
  • Max velocity: 35 km/h
  • Max descent velocity: 24/30 km/h
  • Dimensions: 43x37 m
  • Crew size: 3 - 16
  • Crew experience: Intermediate
  • Railguns: 6
  • Engines: 2
  • Ballast tanks: 1
  • Docking capability: Yes
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2mbftxls ... PD-001.sub
Last edited by Cirklon on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: [0.8.1.2] Procedural Design Submarines

Hello Cirklon,

I have added your newest submarine PD-001 to BT Public 24/7 #1 and #2.

I like your idea to bring out subs fast and hope to see more subs like this in the future! PD-001 has what it takes to successfully finish a mission, although the design can be quite challenging as I have tested. What I like is that the direction of the docking port makes it possible to let the Charon dock. There are nearly no submarines in rotation that have this direction of docking. Looking forward to your next sub :D
http://barotrauma-server.com/ - Barotrauma Server 24/7 - BT Public 24/7 - Join and play!

Re: [0.8.1.2] Procedural Design Submarines

LandonGam3r wrote:Hello Cirklon,

I have added your newest submarine PD-001 to BT Public 24/7 #1 and #2.

I like your idea to bring out subs fast and hope to see more subs like this in the future! PD-001 has what it takes to successfully finish a mission, although the design can be quite challenging as I have tested. What I like is that the direction of the docking port makes it possible to let the Charon dock. There are nearly no submarines in rotation that have this direction of docking. Looking forward to your next sub :D
Thank you Landon, PD-002 is in construction.
BarotraumaPro wrote:Is there secret items hidden at all in the procedural submarines? I love hidden fun weapons/items in ballasts or behind walls
Unfortunetaly not, BarotraumaPro. The submarine is equipped with 6 railguns and 6 nukes, plus a possibility to craft nukes. When in need of extermination of outer lifeform, railguns may be used. There are some fun items in the storage room, but that's it.