Re: Introduce yourself thread

Sorry for making this post even though I already introduced myself in the "Random Off-Topic discussion" thread, but I thought I'd get more responses here.
Natsu wrote:Ok uh hi. I'm Natsu and I'm new here. I didn't see any introduction-like thread anywhere so I suppose there's no problem if I post my introduction here. I've actually known SCP Containment Breach for a long time but haven't got to play it until a few days ago. Hope we get along!
To add to my previous post instead of leaving it as a copy-paste kind of shit I'll talk more about myself. I'm 19 years old, I like playing games and watching anime, I sometimes make pixel art even though I never make anything outstanding or cool looking, and ... that's it, I guess.
Other forums where you can find me: Discord ID: Intuition#5734

Xen0XP wrote::MTF2: Class-D Found
:duck: Quack
:106: HA HA HA
:096: Am I Gross? -AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
:079: Oh my F$&%*@g god! Internet is down agin!
:049: You don't have SCP-008 inside, i am here to cure you.
:0492: I AM A ZOMBIE FROM MINECRAFT
:173: Don't blink...
:087: Can somebody give me a face?
:513: DING DONG NEVER EVERSLEEP
:035: :-( Put me on!
:682: ROOOOOOOOOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M8 DID YOU ONLY DO DAT CAUSE MY SIGNATURE
Please visit my new account, DarkInsurgency!

Greethings, I'm Negative. I'm a digital artist and masks maker. I have for project to use my talents to help the SCP Containemnt Breach game and creators with maybe new models, texture and sound. SCP: CB is for me one of the greatest game I have ever play, even with MAVs.... For additionnal note I will just say that my favorite SCP is SCP-049.

CommanderPro100 wrote:
meshcarver wrote:Hi guys,

new user here and for the life of me I can't post any new topics in these forums- there is no option anywhere, could someone help me with this please?
Thanks..!
You need to make at least three posts before you can create a topic.
Seem kinda silly.

Asgore5790 wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
meshcarver wrote:Hi guys,

new user here and for the life of me I can't post any new topics in these forums- there is no option anywhere, could someone help me with this please?
Thanks..!
You need to make at least three posts before you can create a topic.
Seem kinda silly.
Unless you want Spam bots everywhere, no, it isn't.