Re: Introduce yourself thread

Hi,Im Assface938

I played SCP-CB When i heard That it is very scary. First time playing it is like Playing Slender in A Dark room with 100% Volume,Im a Big Fan of the Scp-CB Game itself.
I joined to maybe Help the game out on somethings.Its awesome Meeting new Dudes an Gamers :laugh:

HOPE TO WORK WITH U GUYS :D!!!

I hope I'm not too late to the party. It looks like so many others got here before me, but I suppose I should start talking now that I'm here.

My name (if that is my real name) can be seen on the left over there. The primary reason why I joined this forum is because I've always loved this game, and I'm looking for ways to contribute to it in some way, whether it be ideas, resources, or possibly even monetary generosity. Unfortunately, I have no experience or education in design aspects such as modeling and animating, but I've at least scribbled a few scripts and edited some audio.

I've also been to a few other forums, highly interested in a topic's community. I've always been dreaming that I could be at a potentially significant ranking in the moderation hierarchy. I think I'd make a suitable leader/enforcer. I'm sure I need to earn that, though. :P

Also, as you can see, I'm having a wee bit of a problem with my Avatar. I'm aware that this isn't quite the best place to have posted this sentence, for I've read about derailing and off-topic posts, so I won't speak further of it without someone's consent.

Thank you for your time, and for the warm welcome! :D
Make a good catch today?

Broham McShovel wrote:I hope I'm not too late to the party. It looks like so many others got here before me, but I suppose I should start talking now that I'm here.

My name (if that is my real name) can be seen on the left over there. The primary reason why I joined this forum is because I've always loved this game, and I'm looking for ways to contribute to it in some way, whether it be ideas, resources, or possibly even monetary generosity. Unfortunately, I have no experience or education in design aspects such as modeling and animating, but I've at least scribbled a few scripts and edited some audio.

I've also been to a few other forums, highly interested in a topic's community. I've always been dreaming that I could be at a potentially significant ranking in the moderation hierarchy. I think I'd make a suitable leader/enforcer. I'm sure I need to earn that, though. :P

Also, as you can see, I'm having a wee bit of a problem with my Avatar. I'm aware that this isn't quite the best place to have posted this sentence, for I've read about derailing and off-topic posts, so I won't speak further of it without someone's consent.

Welcome to the forums!

Don't take the derailing and off topic posts thing too seriously; you're free to make questions in a thread that you feel its correct to post it from, all within common sense, what's the problem with your avatar?
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:
Broham McShovel wrote:I hope I'm not too late to the party. It looks like so many others got here before me, but I suppose I should start talking now that I'm here.

Welcome to the forums!

Don't take the derailing and off topic posts thing too seriously; you're free to make questions in a thread that you feel its correct to post it from, all within common sense, what's the problem with your avatar?
Problem solved. Turns out, I really had no idea what I was doing. :P

Once again, thanks for the help and for the advice about off-topic posts. I'll keep those words in mind. The warm welcome is, of course, still appreciated! :D
Make a good catch today?

Hello everyone

Im praygon a 22 year old computer science student,Part time store clerk and youtuber from England.
I might just be being dense here but how do i make a new topic I wanted to ask what sound files I have to edit to change SCP-096 sounds for when its idle and when it chases you.

Thanks for your time.

Praygon wrote:Hello everyone

Im praygon a 22 year old computer science student,Part time store clerk and youtuber from England.
I might just be being dense here but how do i make a new topic I wanted to ask what sound files I have to edit to change SCP-096 sounds for when its idle and when it chases you.

Thanks for your time.
If you don't mind me asking, what CS electives/higher division courses have you taken?

You need 3 (I think it's still 3) posts to start a new topic.
M-x dingus-mode

Im currently studying CS at foundation level in college so I haven't had to pick a elective yet I would be in uni by now but I spent my younger years studying construction before i changed my mind. Not sure if we even pick electives in the English uni system ill have to ask one of my tutors.

Thanks for answering my question ill post about so I can make a topic :)

Praygon wrote:Im currently studying CS at foundation level in college so I haven't had to pick a elective yet I would be in uni by now but I spent my younger years studying construction before i changed my mind. Not sure if we even pick electives in the English uni system ill have to ask one of my tutors.

Thanks for answering my question ill post about so I can make a topic :)
The Sound Files you asked about are -

096_1 - Idle Sound

096_2 - Enraged Sound

096_3 - Chase Music

096_4 - Chase Sound

Oh and Welcome to the Forums! :)
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

Praygon wrote:Hello everyone

Thanks for your time.
Ooh, sound editing, eh? Well, ever since I heard the original chase theme for 106, I'm eager to hear interesting alterations to the game's soundtrack.

Also, have another welcome to the forums! :D
Make a good catch today?

Its nothing to amazing im just making a silly mod iv turned scp 096 into filthy frank basically when it chases you it now plays this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAm_1PGWfrE If anyone wants it ill upload the finished thing into the correct thread it should give people a few giggles :)

Also This is my last question as I realise this is going off topic but i still need one more post to be able to make topics so screw it haha. Basically does anyone know how to change the text that comes up on the loading screens that gives brief descriptions of the scp's.

Also thank you so much firefox found and replaced the files easily. The help is much appreciated.