Re: v1.3 Update

Vane Brain wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: In intro? Or where? Is it also happened in v1.2.3?
Didn't happen in 1.2.3, I can open the launcher but when I try to load the game, it crashes my entire PC before I even get to the menu. Disabling the launcher doesn't make a difference, and this is on W10.
Sad_ness wrote:W10
It explains everything...
I don't have any problems on Windows 10. Only problems I have are those "failed to play "sound"", that happends in some areas. Is there is any information how long it takes to fix those bugs.
Check my DISCO EDITION:
http://gamejolt.com/games/scp-containme ... tion/89697

Also check my FNAF game
http://gamejolt.com/games/strategy-sim/ ... nen/48604/

TheJonttu wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Sad_ness wrote: Didn't happen in 1.2.3, I can open the launcher but when I try to load the game, it crashes my entire PC before I even get to the menu. Disabling the launcher doesn't make a difference, and this is on W10.
I don't have any problems on Windows 10. Only problems I have are those "failed to play "sound"", that happends in some areas. Is there is any information how long it takes to fix those bugs.
When it says "Failed to load sound" saving and re-loading the save fixes that. I'm on Windows 10 and my game runs fine, very well in fact. You could try running the game as an administrator or re-installing the game. If those don't work, just revert to the old version. :049:
aka Battleforge .Games... You know, the guy that's obsessed with containment breach :049:

Vane Brain wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:
Didn't happen in 1.2.3, I can open the launcher but when I try to load the game, it crashes my entire PC before I even get to the menu. Disabling the launcher doesn't make a difference, and this is on W10.
well, yeah, but it was still something added that in 1.2.4 that makes me crash

Sad_ness wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:
I couldn't care more even if it did fix every bug, because the only problem I care about is 1.2.4 crashing my computer when I try to play.
In intro? Or where? Is it also happened in v1.2.3?
How much Ram does your computer have?
Vane Brain wrote:
No, it doesn't.

CommanderMark wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:
How much Ram does your computer have?
Vane Brain wrote:
No, it doesn't.
What are you looking at rlght now?
If life gets rough RKO them with some dank memes.

Thanks for the patience and sorry for the delay again. I won't name a release day because (as you may have noticed) I have a habit of breaking all deadlines I set, but we're really close.

I'd also like to emphasize that TheVolgun isn't to blame for the delay, so please stop harassing him about the update. We wouldn't have been able to release the update any sooner even if we had had the lines (without a few nasty game-breaking bugs at least).

Regalis wrote:Thanks for the patience and sorry for the delay again. I won't name a release day because (as you may have noticed) I have a habit of breaking all deadlines I set, but we're really close.

I'd also like to emphasize that TheVolgun isn't to blame for the delay, so please stop harassing him about the update. We wouldn't have been able to release the update in July even if we had had the lines (without a few nasty game-breaking bugs at least).
Its alright we can wait because its already alot of pressure on you to handle😀😉
Found?

Regalis wrote:Thanks for the patience and sorry for the delay again. I won't name a release day because (as you may have noticed) I have a habit of breaking all deadlines I set, but we're really close.

I'd also like to emphasize that TheVolgun isn't to blame for the delay, so please stop harassing him about the update. We wouldn't have been able to release the update in July even if we had had the lines (without a few nasty game-breaking bugs at least).
Which cause BSOD and videodriver errors (not a joke)

juanjpro wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:Which cause BSOD and videodriver errors (not a joke)
I'm actually surprised that Blitz3D can do that.
Me too :D
We tested something with the NVG (Reg made a method that first renders the image to the backbuffer and then to the texturebuffer using CopyRectStretch, and it caused a BSOD for me).
BTW: I tried that one time too with something similar and I got in B3D a BSOD too (in SCP:CB) and it even corrupted my Options file (it seemed to be opened at that time by the program for some reason or whatever).