Introduce yourself thread

A place to discuss anything related to the game SCP:CB.
CrustStar
Class-D

Re: Introduce yourself thread

Postby CrustStar » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:00 am

Mewlava wrote:Sounds like fun.

In this case, hello, I'm a thing! Specifically, a 'new' thing.

There's not a lot to say about me, I've been playing enjoying SCP:CB for a good few months now, I've been enjoying its numerous updates, it's kept me checking at least daily on the site to be sure I haven't missed on any new content, It's a great game for something that isn't quite finished yet! The last thing I intend to do now is make myself look foolish on the forums, so, be nice.

Aside from that I'm your typical gamer on Steam, Youtuber out of boredom, and a college student studying video game development which I hope would help me contribute to the development of SCP either it be through modding or what else. I've had a few ideas here and there I'd be happy to post, though there's always the fear that it's already been thought up by somebody else.

Now that I think about it, that is an awful lot to say, my bad.
Once again, Hello!

Hey, im Crust, or Alex, i have been playing Contaiment breach since early 2013, i love the game, i never really knew that there was a forum so yeah, im here too now, if you wanna know more about me i have a twitter, i also do youtube, so if anybodys has questions about me, hit me on twitter or here, Thank God that SCP CB exists, love the game and welcome to any new comers to SCP

cookieninja900
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby cookieninja900 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:29 pm

Hey, I'm cookieninja900, but you can call me Cookie or Nick. I'm not gonna reveal my age, but I'm pretty young. I really like SCP:CB (what a cliché) and I'm sort of new to the game. I don't post to forums very often, because I'm impatient and pretty antsy when it comes to getting replies. I'm pretty much cookieninja900 everywhere, with a couple of exceptions. I have Steam, Skype, Discord, etc. If you wanna add me, PM me unless you're okay with having it out in public. I'm also a very small YouTuber, and I hope to be big some day. Just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. :laugh:
My favorite SCP is :REDACTED:, whats yours?
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/cookieninja900

RGames
Class-D

Postby RGames » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:14 am

Hi.
I am RGames.
I am a person who likes doing internet stuff.
I am also currently working on a mod called :REDACTED:
Ha, just kidding. Its SCP: Keter Breach. I'll link it at the last part of this reply.
I watch youtube, play roblox, oh yea, and HATE ON THOSE STUPID F :REDACTED: KING SCP BRONIESSSSSSSSSSSS :096: :096: :096: :096: :096:
Yea.
Thats it.
Bye.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scp-keter-breach
Hi. I am RGames. But you can call me :EXPUNGED:
Just kidding, call me RG.
I do stuff. I play mods, I make mods, yea yea yea.
Bye.

:106: :096: :079: :049: :087: :035: :513:

SCP-9341-D
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby SCP-9341-D » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:48 pm

Lore introduction (How D-9341 would introduct himself):
Hello. My name is :EXPUNGED: . Or, as you call me, D-9341. After the containment breach at Site- :REDACTED: , i tried to escape the site. Failed countless times, but i learned countless lessons. My first attempt of escape was through Gate B, which only leaded me to de- :EXPUNGED: . My successfull attempts was through Gate A. On the first attempt, i forgot to contain 106, in which he tried to escape through this gate, but was stopped. While Franklin was busy dealing with him, i escaped through the tunnels, in which i met with the Chaos Insurgency. I was not happy in there, so i started all over again and contained the old man, thus, the foundation managed to capture me, giving me this title as an SCP and moving me to an new Site at Brazil, :REDACTED: , because of my abilities to :EXPUNGED: the timeline.
Futher information is not to be given.

Normal introduction:
Hi, my name is Victor, or SCP-9341-D, i live in South Brazil, city :REDACTED: (There are too many REDACTEDs in here ._.), and, i discovered SCP through Markiplier, Battleforge .Games (SCP-BFG-049) and TheBatesee. (SCP-B8_C-079) After that, i have been (a bit) active at the community. Currently, i'm following the NTF Mod's progression and giving sugestions and ideias.
If you read until here, thanks! :D
this is an signature you know?
yep a signature
didn't know that
me 2 m8
._.

ADMAndrew
Technician

Postby ADMAndrew » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:55 pm

Good afternoon my name is Andre, I have :REDACTED: years and I live in Peru, I currently study.
I really like SCP: CB so I register in this forum, my interests are SCP: CB, Portal, Half Life,
GTA San Andreas, SMBX, Clash Royale and do various projects :laugh: .

Anything, I'm good at making textures and audios.
Here is an example :wink: :
Spoiler
Assistant Whoopi Goldberg ( Investigate who she is)

Thank you very much for your time in reading my profile review ... well if you read it XD
GLaDOS: "Good-bye, my only friend."
Me: (gasp) :O
GLaDOS: "Oh, did you think I meant you?"
Me: ... :REDACTED: . T_T
... GLaDOS x SCP-079 :079_2:

O5_Janessa
Class-D

Postby O5_Janessa » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:58 pm

Is it okay if I introduce myself with a reply and an audio file? If not, just feel free to remove the url.
I'm Jessica. I just [DATA EXPUNGED] love horror games - especially since I have permanent insomnia.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzkedI0VbfmlWGo0MXBQSUZQY0k/view?usp=sharing
Former Site Director for Site :REDACTED: | O5 Council | AMTF Nu-7 Supreme Commander
https://www.twitter.com/officialrngd - https://vid.me/officialrenegade

LamaGaming70
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby LamaGaming70 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:36 am

Hi I'm MGS70! I'm a gamer on youtube and i like to make mods with you guy's! so yeah! i liked making videos on youtube :laugh:
I like making mods and making videos on youtube witch i made for fun and like making GA videos, Crazytalk Animator 3 videos, SCP Comedy mod, and more :)

Be sure to check out my SCP COMEDY MOD
https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7640&p=117468#p117468

DarkLaplander
Class-D

Postby DarkLaplander » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:09 pm

Sup! A fan of Space Station 13 and I was introduced to Barotrauma by a friend who was trying to find crew members for his ship.

What Cat?
Class-D

Introduction

Postby What Cat? » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:25 pm

Hello. In case you're wondering, my name used to be an inside joke I had with my friends about an infamous quote from Half-Life 2,
and somehow managed to become my nickname.

I learned about Undertow games from SCP:CB a few years ago, but I returned because of Byrotrauma. (Which was brought up to my attention by Cricken2)
So... yeah, that's pretty much it.

Retraux Squid
Class-D

Postby Retraux Squid » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 pm

Hi everyone.

I'm just some guy who likes SCP:CB. Nothing much else.

Return to “General discussion”