From where the mental model came from?

The mental.b3d was used for the 087-B instances and for the old 106 and Class-D models. There were 2 versions of the model. One which only needed the one texture file which contained both the face and body, and the other version had 2 different textures. One for the face and the other for the body.

However, i still don't know from where the model came from. Its almost certain that it came from an fighting game because of the unused animations of the model using combat postures and punching animations.

So, anyone knows from where it came?

Model: mental.b3d (or classd.b3d on older versions of CB)
Used on: SCP-087-B, SCP - CB and, possibly, another game.
this is an signature you know?
yep a signature
didn't know that
me 2 m8
._.

Re: From where the mental model came from?

SCP-9341-D wrote:The mental.b3d was used for the 087-B instances and for the old 106 and Class-D models. There were 2 versions of the model. One which only needed the one texture file which contained both the face and body, and the other version had 2 different textures. One for the face and the other for the body.

However, i still don't know from where the model came from. Its almost certain that it came from an fighting game because of the unused animations of the model using combat postures and punching animations.

So, anyone knows from where it came?

Model: mental.b3d (or classd.b3d on older versions of CB)
Used on: SCP-087-B, SCP - CB and, possibly, another game.
I think from this
https://free3d.com/3d-model/ninja-48864.html