fmod.dll

A place to discuss anything related to the game SCP:CB.
TheEpicBLUpyro
Class-D

fmod.dll

Postby TheEpicBLUpyro » Mon May 14, 2018 8:43 pm

Look, I know this is a really newbie question, but I'm having problems with the dreaded fmod.dll, running 1.3.9. It's in my game folder, but I haven't extracted the .zip to anything yet, is that the problem? I've already enabled Legacy and followed the video tutorial, but the game still tells me fmod.dll is missing. I think my main problem is that I haven't gotten around to extracting the files yet, and I would like some confirmation or denial, and if my theory isn't right, I would very much appreciate a walkthrough.

Thanks for even looking over this post, because I know this is an extremely noobish question to ask in the first place.

Vane Brain
SCP:CB Developer

Re: fmod.dll

Postby Vane Brain » Wed May 16, 2018 7:04 pm

TheEpicBLUpyro wrote:Look, I know this is a really newbie question, but I'm having problems with the dreaded fmod.dll, running 1.3.9. It's in my game folder, but I haven't extracted the .zip to anything yet, is that the problem? I've already enabled Legacy and followed the video tutorial, but the game still tells me fmod.dll is missing. I think my main problem is that I haven't gotten around to extracting the files yet, and I would like some confirmation or denial, and if my theory isn't right, I would very much appreciate a walkthrough.

Thanks for even looking over this post, because I know this is an extremely noobish question to ask in the first place.

You need to extract zip file.

Return to “General discussion”