Re: Dev Topic #2

Omniary wrote:
Sparks wrote:I'm gonna take a guess that it's the bug SCP you were making a model for.
SCP-772.
Ah, but SCP-772 is a Euclid specimen.
Didn't see his post saying it was keter.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:I'm gonna take a guess that it's the bug SCP you were making a model for.
SCP-772.
Actually I really got 772 on the backburner for a while. ndi05 sort of had a point about the low fear factor in-game of it, I was just looking for a good wandering Euclid class that day that'd attack the player without instakilling them. I didn't question if it was scary or not *cough*scp-966*cough*. Anyhow the new SCP isn't my model either, I just rigged + animated + textured it.

-Also edited my last post here on this page to correct my english.

InnocentSam wrote:
Virtus Tenebrae wrote: Which, I should point out, should be a helluva lot bigger to be canon. Amazing design so far though.
Well the cage itself actually has to be smaller than what I've made it canonically. 1m x 0.5m x 0.5m is the canon. But any smaller will look weird.
Heh, sorry 'bout that. You're right. The picture on the SCP site really screws with the dimensions of its containment cell.
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

Virtus Tenebrae wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:
Virtus Tenebrae wrote: Which, I should point out, should be a helluva lot bigger to be canon. Amazing design so far though.
Well the cage itself actually has to be smaller than what I've made it canonically. 1m x 0.5m x 0.5m is the canon. But any smaller will look weird.
Heh, sorry 'bout that. You're right. The picture on the SCP site really screws with the dimensions of its containment cell.
That's why the original map was designed to accommodate a fairly large containment cell (SCP-106 big)
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Codaman2x4 wrote:I need to learn to be more patient.
Then be. This is Dev Topic, not Patience Topic.

InnocentSam wrote:
Virtus Tenebrae wrote:
InnocentSam wrote: Well the cage itself actually has to be smaller than what I've made it canonically. 1m x 0.5m x 0.5m is the canon. But any smaller will look weird.
That's why the original map was designed to accommodate a fairly large containment cell (SCP-106 big)

this is a dev topic for the game, not your mod.

I'm a lion, don't ask why, it's how it is.

Ryan_Leanardoe wrote:
this is a dev topic for the game, not your mod.
*facepalm*

Mod development CAN be discussed here...