Re: Dev Topic #3

This updte is great! 173 kills guards, 096 walks around and also kills guards who see him, new doors, new paintings on walls, scp 012, 008, 049 omg and sitll others i have to find^^ I'm really happy

Dality wrote:
Destructoid wrote:OP DELIVERED!
And left.
But he's done great job.
He's went to Valinor. Damn it, now I have to build a spaceship to get the next version and bring it to you guys.

I just finished The Return of the King (book)

EDIT: Shit, my download's corrupted.
Last edited by Destructoid on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

InnocentSam wrote:
gameroyale wrote:scp 012, 008, 049 omg and sitll others i have to find^^ I'm really happy
012 got added? Nice.
1025 is added too i guess.
I saw it in the loading screen.
Saw 12 there too.

gameroyale wrote:scp 012, 008, 049 omg and sitll others i have to find^^ I'm really happy
I promise, you won't be happy to find 049.

I was not.
From Mother Russia with all my heart.

Evil computers are love.

Dality wrote:
I promise, you won't be happy to find 049.

I was not.
uh oh

EDIT: awwhhh faaauuck man, look at the zombie texture..

is there any way to disable SCPs? i do not want 008 or 049. 012 is safe and i'll ignore it, and same with 1025.

say, how's the map editor coming
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

InnocentSam wrote: 1025 was in the last load screen.
but now it has textures for inside the book:

three i remember:
Common Cold
Lung Cancer
Cardiac Arrest
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

That Same Anon wrote:is there any way to disable SCPs? i do not want 008 or 049.
You thought it's that easy? :173:
From what I read in the wiki, you can choose - to go or not to go to 049, if you choose not to go - you're safe from him. And 008 can be disabled by 500.
From Mother Russia with all my heart.

Evil computers are love.

Wow. This update is awesome!

I mean, the new facility looks so much better and the placement of the SCP, or those I have seen so far, is aceptable from a security perspective. The redesigned rooms fit better with the facility, and the new tunnels are awesome (though the are lacking a button on an elevator), finding a contaiment room and 049 was a great scare. 012 was unsettling (I let myself die for it while hearing my crazy ramblings, then loaded and used the ring to avoid that problem, but that noises are freaky). Also loved the enciclopedia, though I only can see three diseases, Are there more?

The ring does not protect you from the book, cause while cognitohazard it is not memetic. Gotta love how regalis treats the scp-canon.

edit: also it seems tha some scp can be more than once on each map
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.