Re: Playing as a MTF

mrslig100 wrote:Giving it more thought this idea does have potential...
Somone should give it a go.
Maybe not in this game but spinoff.
And yes I agree with the signiture thing, im switching to another one.
Uhh, it's ridiculous having an image or a gif in a sig. Although, gif's make the internet slower.

Also, I would like to see playing as an MTF. It's cool.

Steelpoint wrote:While I am not against letting the player play as a MTF member, I fear that the only difference between the two modes would be that one guy has a gun. As a Mod. I am all for it, for the base game however I would rather time be spent on other things.

Also lets try and reign in these signatures, it is getting ridiculous.
Very well. I will try this out to see if I can make a mod for this topic. If I do and it is successful, don't lock the topic until someone makes a mod. :)
Have you seen chef?

I think it would be cool as a separate game, mod or as a versus mode (omg mtf player searching for survival player epic idea whilst surviving)
but let's be honest: too much work; too much meh.
It could also take players away from the main and beautiful campaign.
Perhaps though, dunno,
No jimmies were rustled in the making of this comment...

While the idea of an MTF mod is cool and all, just how effective would a gun/body armour be against SCP objects? They're all pretty much impervious to gunfire and will kill you dead or infect your brain whether you're protected or not.

The only real advantage would be not having to worry about the other MTF soldiers trying to kill you, which could work well if they act as allies (SWAT with SCPs!).