Re: The games way to dark

Cpbald wrote:The best solution to this whole problem is that on Euclid mode, it should be bright like 0.6, and on Keter, dark like 0.9.
I'd rather like to have a brightness setting independent from the Euclid/Keter setting. It could be like that:

Difficulty
Euclid
Keter

Brightness
Dark (0.9)
Bright (Pre-0.9)
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Re: The games way to dark

InnocentSam wrote:Box of Horrors has a brightness slider in the options menu by juanjpro.
Wait, what?! I never saw that in the mod! :oops:

Anyways, I agree with this too; or at least, make the game a tad less darker than it should be. I noticed from videos the older versions were brighter and a bit better. The level of darkness in this latest version is a bit irriating to me at times; I had to max the brightness of my laptop to see a bit clearer. And if I equip the gas mask or the hazmat suit there are some places which are almost one step from being totally black. Could there be like a flashlight on one of the rooms? I know that many other games have that already but it kinda seems logical that the SCP Foundation would have some in case of emergency?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.