Containment Breach: Run - Health Issue Update

Hey everyone,

I know we've been having a majority of people anticipating some of our releases, so this news should be a good way to let everyone know about what is going on.

I recently suffered some health issues that impaired my ability to walk, talk, type, or stand for a period of time. Although I am now able to do those previously mentioned actions, I am still unable to fully participate in my current work projects, including Containment Breach: Run, for a week worth's of time. This means we will have to push back the project by that allocated time in order to make sure I can create this live-action world to the best of my abilities.

I greatly apologize to the fans for this problem arising, and I will try my best, regardless of health, to get this done in time for you all to see with your wondrous eyes.

Thank you for all the incredible support on the project, and I hope we can continue.
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Re: Containment Breach: Run - Health Issue Update

TheJonttu wrote:You're probably healthy Lotims. How's it going with the project? I really look forward for it.
Can you say when the project is completed? It would be great if you make second movie about Five Night's at Freddys or something.
I...what? Just no. Locking.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away