Re: What was your best/scariest/funniest SCP-CB moment

Thanks to applepiah's new avatar
I just remembered that one time where I deliberately angered 096 to see where he'll attacked me, where I noclipped away from him as far as I can. So I ended up in the hallway where the small test room was nearby, where out of the blue 096 runs on the hallway and :REDACTED: me up! I disabled noclip and godmode by then. And he looked EXACTLY like how he is in the avatar a few seconds before the :REDACTED:. It's now one of the funniest moments I've had, although maybe scary as well, considering it was one of the only few times I played SCP:CB with headset on.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

1. A little while after I got out of 049's chamber, I saw :049: himself chasing me, upstairs, outside of his lair. I yelled: "WHAT THE HELL!? YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE UP HERE!!"

2. When I did the Recall Protocol, I thought I had contained Radical Larry for good. Turns out I flipped the magnetic activation switch too late. I nearly crapped myself when I saw :106: walking in the air towards me.

3. Meeting SCP-066. It scary at first "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?", then it was funny once I realized it was harmless, with the playing music, saying "eric" and rolling around & all.
SCP: Containment Breach can NEVER be too scary!
We must make it scarier!

But SugarLumpy-

SCARIER!!

Best SCP-CB moment: Right after you beat the game and return to the main menu, when that one sound clip plays (D-9431 takes a breath or two, chimes sound followed by a few guitar strings). Anyone know what the name of that is? I can't find it in the SFX area...

I know it's only a few seconds long but after all that tension and finally escaping, that audio clip sounds real peaceful and resting...